well its brand new, they brought it out mid July.
heres a few links to the engine
there was another 1 but i cant find it, ill put the product info on it for you
Kyosho X312T Team Orion CRF
Finally, this magnifcent engine has arrived in Australia! After long testing sessions and input from Team Kyosho and World Champion, Adrian Bertin, this power plant has evolved to become the X312T. Boasting some inovative and world first technology, it is bound to propel you straight onto the podium! Combine this with the made for the job pipe and manifold system, and you can expect to be the fastest down even the longest straights!
KYOSHO X312T Engine Special Features:
● Now loaded with the factory-tuned engine performance, previously only available to factory-sponsored drivers.
● Basic design technology developed with World Champion Adrian Bertin and manufactured in Japan.
● Realizes smooth flow of fuel mixture without interference from the back plate.
● Features return spring built into the throttle. High-precision manufacturing process reduces uneven rotation. Maintains constant high intake at the same time as realizing linear throttle control.
● Nikasil (*) creates ultra-fine oil particles on the surface of the interior walls of the sleeve. These oil particles generate the low friction and air-tightness under heat to maintain stable high-power, even under severe loads.
● In addition, the Nikasil coating on the interior of the sleeve allows an almost completely straight sleeve for low friction at low RPM as well as maintaining compression at high RPM with efficient combustion and expansion.
● High efficiency and low friction contributes to shorter break-in times.
● To extract the benefits of the Nikasil coating without sacrificing durability, the standard 30-micron machining was increased to an unheard-of ultra-fine 0.3-micron precision cut. With the circular accuracy to match, the best possible efficiency has been realized.
● X312T engine and V-ONE RRR Evo achieved speeds of more than 100km/h at the BOSS Speed Circuit.
● According to Kyosho research, the engine delivers a 7.5% improvement in fuel efficiency.
(*)What is Nikasil coating?
Nikasil is a nickel silicon carbide coating use on to reduce friction in moving aluminum alloys (such as engine cylinder liners). It improves movement and cooling.