R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #166
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gwilli2001us View Post
We had a real good time this past weekend and G.L.A.R.C.R.C. would like to thank the following sponsors for their support

Contrast Racing
Serpent America
Beltran Hobbies
R/C World Magazine
Ko Propo
YB Slow
Upgrade R/C

And of course the racers...we got a GANG of toys to donate to the LAFD and that's what it's about. Cheif Hill was more pleased than ever. You guys supported despite the biting cold and rain. U are truly the "REAL RACERS"

The layout was awesome...best it's ever been, tyre wear is a thing of the past and from what I am hearing, looks like the racing community is really gonna join us in Febuary. G.L.A.R.C.R.C. will continue to address the needs and suggestions of the racers to make your racing experience hassle free and fun!!

We are already hard at work on proposed events for next year, here are some of the races we are working on besides our normal club events

1/5 scale Nationals (WITH 1/8 G.T. RUBBER TYRES)
O'Donnell Championships
Kyosho Championships
2009 RCX Gas Challenge
G.L.A.R.C.R.C. Freeway Series
1st Annual G.L.A.R.C.R.C. Summer Jam R/C Championships and Custom Car/Motorcycle Show

Looking forward to a great season of racing in 2009, I will post the results and some pics from the TFT later this week, the event will also be in R/C World Magazine upcoming issue. Have a great Holiday and a safe New Year and we will see you in Febuary 2009. Our complete schedule for the year will be posted in January.

hey glen! thanks for making such a great event! i have been really busy so i had not had a chance to thank you! also i know the 2009 season is on its way i will be more involved with the club sponsorship so dont worry about extra support as you will have your friend here to help and support. this will be my only 1/8 scale race track! so count me and the beltan family to support any needs for the club! once a again your effort on making this club happen is highly appreciated im also gonna get all my electric friends to come out and have fun with us!
chuyz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:54 PM   #167
Tech Fanatic

There were some good action shots taken at the TFT and posted here on this link

gwilli2001us is offline   Reply With Quote