R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 12-21-2008, 03:41 AM   #16
Tech Adept
Default buying Serpent F180

heya, i'm a new convert to these guys man.. totally bowled over when i saw one. any chance anyone of you guys are planning to let one go? i'm interested in buying one. contact me at tanjwb@gmail.com. thanks
enrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by kmichael View Post
Yes,we have been racing them at SS speedway and put a lot of r&d into them and now we have the right set up and engine change to run just as fast of laps the 1/8th should be at first get rid of the .28 and put an on road .21 also ditch the rubber but go with the tires just for this car,we have a couple of hobbies web sites that have all your F180 needs just pm me for any help you may need last thing this is a drivers car not for a beginner being 2wd with lots of power on the rear wheels you will get a lot of bad feed back from people that can't drive unless it's 4wd to get them around the track
I noticed your old post and I'm wondering if I can get some setup tips form you and also if you can help me find parts for these cars. I have two F180 cars and I'm having a challenge extracting the the cars potential with the setup especially the clutch, I can handle two wheel drive just fine I have all kinds of 2WD F1cars including the F2007 Ferrari from Kyosho. I just can not find enough references on setup, my clutch is only lasting about three fuel tanks and I followed the setup instructions from the book pretty well.

Let me know

F2005 is offline   Reply With Quote