Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
GQ Tires Looking For Nitro Sedan Drivers >

GQ Tires Looking For Nitro Sedan Drivers

GQ Tires Looking For Nitro Sedan Drivers

Old 07-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Tech Regular

Default GQ Tires Looking For Nitro Sedan Drivers

Hello Racers,

We are now looking to to sign and sponsor Nitro Sedan racers from across the United States. We would like drivers to learn the advantages of using GQ Racing Tires and pass that information on to their fellow racers.

GQ Tires has their own factory and packs for no other companies. We don't have an out stock problem as in the past. Our warehouse inventory is very complete in all shores. GQ Racing Tires are formulated for ultimate traction and longer wear time than most tires in the market place. They come cello wrapped to guarantee freshness all the time. Our rims are made by GQ Tires and are known for taking a hit! This firm rim helps the pro driver and really helps new drivers and bashers who seem to find more things to hit with their tires! lol We have the sedan tires now and soon we will have 1/8th and Inferno GT spoked tires as well.

GQ Racing Tires are intended for the pro racer but because of their rims, excellent wear time and harder shores available, the just for fun basher will benefit from our formulation.

We are looking for A main type drivers at your local track. We wish to have people that understand they are representing the GQ Racing Tire Company so they must enjoy and be willing to help their fellow racer. We like to have drivers that enjoy our great hobby and wish to help it grow. If you are interested please write to us at : [email protected] In the subject line please put in "Sponsored Drive Inquiry"

Thank you
Old 07-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up tires

you got mail
Old 07-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

What's the compensation Sam? Will it come with free lunch and dinner at the track and some cervesas? just kidding.. LOL. I hope all is well!
Old 07-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Suspended

Default these tires are awsome

iam taking the year off but just to let you knowq these tire r awsome perform very well the hole race very consistent would recomend to any one from novice to the pros wheels are as durable as they come dont brake like other brands jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaa great product realy hope to see these tire take off just thought i would add my 2 cents and if there still looking for drivers next year ohh ohh pick me but if not i will be buying them and running them any way
Old 07-16-2008, 04:45 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Ask MO about Brad S. You guys should get him.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:15 PM
Tech Adept

tm america
what are the prices going to look like for 1/8 onroad
Old 07-17-2008, 05:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by butterbean901
iam taking the year off but just to let you knowq these tire r awsome perform very well the hole race very consistent would recomend to any one from novice to the pros wheels are as durable as they come dont brake like other brands jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaa great product realy hope to see these tire take off just thought i would add my 2 cents and if there still looking for drivers next year ohh ohh pick me but if not i will be buying them and running them any way
When was the last time you ran a jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaa tire? I haven't seen a broken wheel in years.
Win a race....then we'll talk. Don't bash my product in public.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:24 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Jack, you have a PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

I haven't seen a broken tire either but saw two broken touring car rims at the Greater LA RC Club race this past weekend. There was no mention of names and there are many products in the market place, so I really don't understand why someone would take it personally? Hard to be politically correct now a days!!! lol

Jo I will always give you a lunch!!!

We are still working out the pricing on the 1/8th tires because GQ holds to map pricing to help dealers. However honestly these prices are a little steep even for a tire of quality. I hope to resolve this problem and annouce some good pricing. All other pricing is very fair and based on everything very well in line.

For the person who asked about the programs we have in place. We have two different programs for drivers. Please send me your resume and we after review we will certainly work out something good for the both of us! In addition we are the sole distributor for Blitz Bodies and Team Titan racing equipment. We may add these products to your program as well.

I am an advocate to keep the RC car world a happy and growing hobby in the USA even under these difficult times. I have been in and around this hobby for 30 years. It has made my life fun and still does. We have drivers like Brad Toffelmire, Scotty Barrera, Ron Gustin, and Larry Pryor using our Blitz bodies, Team Titan Tools and/or GQ Tires. Talk to these guys when you see them and they will make you have fun as well!!!

Thank you!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:23 AM
Tech Regular

By the way was that Jo or Kenny. Must be Jo, Kenny would buy lunch!!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Tech Adept

$30 range should sell anything more than that hmmmm
Old 07-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TM America
By the way was that Jo or Kenny. Must be Jo, Kenny would buy lunch!!

That was me Jo of course
Old 07-18-2008, 06:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TM America
I haven't seen a broken tire either but saw two broken touring car rims at the Greater LA RC Club race this past weekend. There was no mention of names and there are many products in the market place, so I really don't understand why someone would take it personally? Hard to be politically correct now a days!!! lol

Jo I will always give you a lunch!!!

We are still working out the pricing on the 1/8th tires because GQ holds to map pricing to help dealers. However honestly these prices are a little steep even for a tire of quality. I hope to resolve this problem and annouce some good pricing. All other pricing is very fair and based on everything very well in line.

For the person who asked about the programs we have in place. We have two different programs for drivers. Please send me your resume and we after review we will certainly work out something good for the both of us! In addition we are the sole distributor for Blitz Bodies and Team Titan racing equipment. We may add these products to your program as well.

I am an advocate to keep the RC car world a happy and growing hobby in the USA even under these difficult times. I have been in and around this hobby for 30 years. It has made my life fun and still does. We have drivers like Brad Toffelmire, Scotty Barrera, Ron Gustin, and Larry Pryor using our Blitz bodies, Team Titan Tools and/or GQ Tires. Talk to these guys when you see them and they will make you have fun as well!!!

Thank you!
All four people are great guys, I race with 3 of them most of the year and can say that they represent you well.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

Last edited by DENNIS STORTI; 07-20-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by butterbean901

I have run Jaco tires for a long time now
I have had no problems with them and they are a great price
I also have run gq tires they are a good tire as well just to much money for me, also dont care for the orange rims
Lou

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.