R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #16
Send a message via Yahoo to butterbean901
Default bashing ?

Originally Posted by Jack Rimer View Post
When was the last time you ran a jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaa tire? I haven't seen a broken wheel in years.
Win a race....then we'll talk. Don't bash my product in public.
frist let me say this i ran jaco tires on my pan car for years and also my elect.tc for years with no problem what so ever but i put a set of nitro shoesa on my nitro car and coughed hard and broke one wheel they have got to be the worst wheel aroung just brush the pipe and they brake and how do you know what races ive won or havnt so if you want to call me out about bashing your stuff make something that wont brake and i wont
butterbean901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #17
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm assuming you probably tried one of those old nitro shoes rims. The newer (well not really new cuz it's been around for a while now) which are the Serpent style rims are the toughest nitro touring rims out there.
Derby Bros Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #18
Tech Regular
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys dont listen to lou! he drives like a madman! u cam make rims out of steel and he would still brake them!!!!!!
nitro ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #19
Send a message via Yahoo to butterbean901
Default lou?

who is lou ?
butterbean901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #20
Tech Regular

Thank you for the great response I have received from many racers around the country. For those who sent emails expressing their interest, everyone received an email in return stating the program for our level one drivers.

Those of you that returned an email stating you wanted to continue with the process of becoming a sponsored driver, I will email the selected drivers, within a couple of days, a copy of our sponsored driver contract. I do need the couple of days to get through reading all the resumes and marking the geographical location of selected drivers. I am sorry for the delay however I was over whelmed with the interest in the GQ tires. It is amazing how many of you have driven with these tires and really liked them. Most stated they have just been waiting for a source that kept them in stock all the time. I am please to say that this problem is now over.

Thanks guys for the response and for those of you that wanted to continue the process. I will get an email out to everyone in a couple of days. Some drivers unfortunately will not be select because we don't wish to load a lot of drivers in one particular area. With thaat said we will have multiple drivers in all major marketing area in the USA.

I am still looking for drivers in different areas including the west coast, So please keep sending in your resumes if you have an interest in driving with GQ Racing Tires.

I am pleased to have racers come in and express their opinion about tires. Please note that this thread is for TMA Marketing to find new sponsored drivers for GQ Racing Tires. It is not to bash other company's tires or express your dislikes of anyone's tires including ours. If you have an interest please write to me. I do enjoy the positive comments given about racers we should sign. That is really cool! Thanks!
TM America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:41 AM   #21
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

One of your drivers made the podium at the Mugen Race in Nor-Cal
JayL is offline   Reply With Quote