Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The ROAR site has them.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JetMD
Where are the results from this race?!?! Liverc doesn't have the full list. Only the main listings.
The results have been on the ROAR website since 9:00 a.m. (west coast time) this morning.
http://www.roarracing.com/results/na...ad_Results.pdf

LiveRC is not an official ROAR site. Although, its site is very useful for many things, ROAR cannot utilize it for anything other than information gathering.

Please- refer to the ROAR website for all news and official results of nationals.

Last edited by Dawn Sanchez; 10-13-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: added link to results
Old 10-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well I need to thank Chris Methney and Bobby Flack for the parts for my car. Thanks to Randy Rhodes for the set up help. Special Thanks to Paul "Achnad" Lemieux for the advice on my electric car. And Thanks to my fellow Red Cup Racers for a great time racing.

Tony Rice help me Sunday with the pics and he did a great job. Hope we got everyone at least in 1 pic.

Here is a link for pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/dlarry62

This was my personal first time at a ROAR Nats. Was a differnt type of racing with Qual points. I found out I much rather drive an 1/8th Scale than a sedan. It is always a pleasure to watch all the fast guys run. That is one of the things I look foward to seeing when I go to special events like this. What some of you guys do with these cars is amazing.

Looking foward to seeing everyone again in February at The Winternats!
Old 10-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
The results have been on the ROAR website since 9:00 a.m. (west coast time) this morning.

LiveRC is not an official ROAR site. Although, its site is very useful for many things, ROAR cannot utilize it for anything other than information gathering.

Please- refer to the ROAR website for all news and official results of nationals.
thanks big tom
Old 10-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez

Thank you. Didn't know that.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dlarry
Well I need to thank Chris Methney and Bobby Flack for the parts for my car. Thanks to Randy Rhodes for the set up help. Special Thanks to Paul "Achnad" Lemieux for the advice on my electric car. And Thanks to my fellow Red Cup Racers for a great time racing.

Tony Rice help me Sunday with the pics and he did a great job. Hope we got everyone at least in 1 pic.

Here is a link for pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/dlarry62

This was my personal first time at a ROAR Nats. Was a differnt type of racing with Qual points. I found out I much rather drive an 1/8th Scale than a sedan. It is always a pleasure to watch all the fast guys run. That is one of the things I look foward to seeing when I go to special events like this. What some of you guys do with these cars is amazing.

Looking foward to seeing everyone again in February at The Winternats!
good job my friend with the pics!!!!!

ciao
gianni giorgio
Old 10-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

i had a great time last week. Qualifying sucked for me but the mains were better.

I would like to thank james b, drew e, an chris fowler for the chasis help.
it ok dave you dont have to thank me for working on your car an breakin in your motor the night before the mains. your car may hav not been the best but it was the thought that counts.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by LefebvreC
i had a great time last week. Qualifying sucked for me but the mains were better.

I would like to thank james b, drew e, an chris fowler for the chasis help.
it ok dave you dont have to thank me for working on your car an breakin in your motor the night before the mains. your car may hav not been the best but it was the thought that counts.
DAVE IF YOU NEED A MACHANIC CALL ME BIG TOM
Old 10-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can't tell how strange it was to go to Ft Myers for an RC race and NOT have any of my stuff with me.

I always enjoy seeing the best in the nation race, I'd like to think that I learn a little something watching, but mostly I sit in awe and wonder just how in the hell they go that fast !!!

Always proud to be a part of the Ft Myers Crew

Chris and Tommie, You both should be proud of yourselves, you both put on an excellent exhibition of driving, stick with it and people will be looking forward to seeing you guys show up at National events. I'm very impressed with both of you guys.

Thanks to everyne that came ... I hope I wasn't too overbearing as I patrolled pit road !!
Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

Thanks to everyone the race was great and I had a great time congrats to all the winners and I can't wait for the winter nats ...Both the fort meyers crew and roar did a great job and I would like to thank Paul for letting me race and Chris Methney for letting me use his car it was a blast....Thanks Drew
Old 10-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Great Racing , I enjoyed the entire weekend. Chris L ,Tommy D. It was fun in the Main. Chris L. Way To bump Up to run with us. Many Thanks To Jim Rice , Julian Hope, Chris Fowler,Richard Fine,And the Entire Roar Team. You fellas Did a Great Job Keeping the track good, and the Program running smoothly.
Congrats To TOSO.
Big Thanks To Kyosho For your Support.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MHarrison
Great Racing , I enjoyed the entire weekend. Chris L ,Tommy D. It was fun in the Main. Chris L. Way To bump Up to run with us. Many Thanks To Jim Rice , Julian Hope, Chris Fowler,Richard Fine,And the Entire Roar Team. You fellas Did a Great Job Keeping the track good, and the Program running smoothly.
Congrats To TOSO.
Big Thanks To Kyosho For your Support.

good job Mark

ciao
gianni giorgio
Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Thanks to everyone the race was great and I had a great time congrats to all the winners and I can't wait for the winter nats ...Both the fort meyers crew and roar did a great job and I would like to thank Paul for letting me race and Chris Methney for letting me use his car it was a blast....Thanks Drew
babe drew congratz

ciao
gianni giorgio
Old 10-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

great driving drew,and congrats on your victory and to you also Maxy, and of course a well desverved high five to Chris. I've learned alot in a year and a half pitting for him. We had our problems this last week and no matter had bad things go Chris always gets that car ready for the main. We ran in a new motor sunday morning and had no chance to do a fuel check so going into the main we didn;t know the run time. warm ups went well car was fast Roniel and I decided the first pit should be 4:30 max and see what fuel went in the tank aftere first pit it took 65 cc so we called him in for the same 4:30 but he ran out at 4:16 on the back straight. He lost at least two laps the next pit was at 4:00 and only a few cc to spare we leaned it on the next 4:00 pit and leaned it more on the next pit and continued the 4:00 pit stops at the 30:00 minute Josh changed tires and Chris took the lead and never was challenged from ther on out. Three of the top four cars weighed in exactly 1 gram over Toso did not change tires We will all miss seeing him race,(at least for a year) anyone need a pit man lol

thanks tommy for your help(
Old 10-14-2008, 06:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Had a blast last week!
Thank you to the guys at the fort for a good race program.
The tech was on the money this week never been tech-ed like this one,
but made it through.
The racing was rough for me 45 min race,37 min into the race my pit guy finds
that the front shock was popped off and was very hard to make a left hand turn.
when the shock was popped back on the car came to life and for 8 min i drove it like i stole it i never drove that fast at the fort before.
Thanks again for a great race!
Special thanks to my pit crew Frank and Uriah they worked their butts off
struggling with my car the whole race,but in the end it came together
for a great car in the end Thanks.
later
Jeff Epperson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.