Originally posted by SirioInside
wait, which one is better? the origanal release or the second release. How can i tell which one is which.
As far as I know...all the current version of the Pro come with the in-line pipe. The first batch of the HN version came with a pipe which uses the rubber coupling. Besides that there has not been and changes to the HN version.
In terms of what has changed in the Champion edition;
1. Alloy steering mount. It is the newer "wide" mount and the cross bar which goes across the fixed pivot is now threaded.
2. The kit comes with a set of long and set of short steering turnbuckles (depending on which holes you use on the steering rack).
3. The centre alloy mount as a cross screw to lock down the brake pad screws.
4. They have included a long brake lever, coming off from the throttle servo.
5. Upper deck has 2 additional holes next to the steering servo. I assume this will be to mount a handle for the car?