R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-08-2008, 05:52 AM   #1
Tech Rookie
Default Bought some parts have questions

Hello,i just bought a few things yesterday at the hobbie shop,and was wondering if they would work in my 4tec 3.3,i bought a Reedy 5 cell hump 1100MAH 6.0Volts Part NO:615 i bought a 3" double Link wires for futabas Part NO:3163 MPI MAX,but im using trx stuff and a volt watch2 made by hobbico Part NO:hcap0332 airplane volt watcher,but i asked the guy there he said it works with my car if this works what else would i need to connect them all? i dont see any slots to put them in. i was looking at the traxxas wiring harness on buytraxxas.com would i need this,or can i use something else ? i also bought a charger to charge the battery. any help is greatly appreciated im kind of new to this hobby but i am getting knowledge as the days progress.

edit: oh also i bought some 40 shore nitro shoes foam tires,this is my first time changing tires,how do i put the nuts on ? the big part toward the tire or away,because on the nut is a little part and a big part which part faces tire,and which one away,and how tight i put it ?
Yankeesfan239 is offline   Reply With Quote