Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Twister Tires USA releases new tire

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HulkNT1
Has this company gotten there act together. Last time I order tires I go the wrong shore and and I email them I never heard from them. I am just asking not making trouble just want to buy from them but do not want to happen again that I get the wrong shore...

Thanks
Felix
The company is under new ownership.

DJ Apolaro
Old 06-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joe Maxey
Well Twister, Brian Bosley came to our track here in Austin Texas with your tire and impressed miny people. He won our nitro mod class in convincing fashion on your tires.

Congrats to Brain and Twister for a great show here in Austin Texas.
Thank you very much for your kind words, the Twister tires were great unfortunately the track didn't get high enough traction for me to use the Pro Lights the entire day partially because I only had 40/40's with me (I ran 35/37 in the main) and the light wheels just spin up way too fast for my clutch setup on that surface. 15-20 grams of rotating mass on the wheels is quite dramatic.

Hope to see you guys in Austin again soon!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just a reminder that time is running out. The discount price for the pre-orders on the Pro Light Rims in June 25, 2008. Visit the web site for more information.

www.twistertiresusa.com
Old 07-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks Twister Tires and Kevin H for the great products and support!!!

Melvin Aulston (Team Serpent, Twister Tires) and I were able to take advantage of the new Pro Light rims and finish 1st and 2nd respectively this past weekend at 301 Raceway. Melvin TQ'd with them and I started 4th in the A main.

We both had first lap mishaps that put us in 8th and 9th at the back of the pack. However, the tires worked flawlessly and propelled us to the front through the 30 minute main.

I ran 35(L&RF), 42(LR) and 40(RR) on my XRAY and I believe Melvin ran a more standard 37/40 configuration on his Serpent.

In practice, I had to use some standard rims and then switched back to the Pro Lights. You can definitely tell the difference in acceleration with the new rims.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Congrats guys. Glad to see the tires are working well for you.

DJ Apolaro
Old 07-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by teamgp
Thanks Twister Tires and Kevin H for the great products and support!!!

Melvin Aulston (Team Serpent, Twister Tires) and I were able to take advantage of the new Pro Light rims and finish 1st and 2nd respectively this past weekend at 301 Raceway. Melvin TQ'd with them and I started 4th in the A main.

We both had first lap mishaps that put us in 8th and 9th at the back of the pack. However, the tires worked flawlessly and propelled us to the front through the 30 minute main.

I ran 35(L&RF), 42(LR) and 40(RR) on my XRAY and I believe Melvin ran a more standard 37/40 configuration on his Serpent.

In practice, I had to use some standard rims and then switched back to the Pro Lights. You can definitely tell the difference in acceleration with the new rims.
Wow! you ran 35 fronts, for 30 minutes?! absolutely amazing tire wear there on any surface. Nice job on the podiums as well.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Brian Bosley
Wow! you ran 35 fronts, for 30 minutes?! absolutely amazing tire wear there on any surface. Nice job on the podiums as well.
Yep. And I cut them at a relatively small size of 59mm/61mm. Now the left front was worn down pretty close to the rim, so I probably should have used a 37 for that one.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

ATS, The maker of Twister Tires USA, WINS THE 2008 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS for 1/8 scale.

With many of the best drivers in the world competing, it was ATS that took top honors. See link below for all the coverage!

http://events.redrc.net/
Old 08-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default GLC Podium Finish!

DJ Apolaro finishes 3rd!!! Running only his 3rd 1/8 scale race, he put Twister (twistertiresusa.com) back on the Podium.
Job well done DJ!
TwisterTires/ATS are proud of not just your finish but how you represent yourself and our products.

Thanks to all of our drivers that represent! Mark great run!

Last edited by TwisterProduct; 08-04-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

jaco is good
Old 08-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default 2008 World Championships

Congrats to our manufacturer ATS for winning the
2008 Sedan World Championships!!!!
Daniel great job, Piero/Christina all the hard work to produce a great product has paid off
GO ATS/TwisterTires!!

twistertiresusa.com
Kevin Hutchinson
Old 08-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TwisterProduct
Congrats to our manufacturer ATS for winning the
2008 Sedan World Championships!!!!
Daniel great job, Piero/Christina all the hard work to produce a great product has paid off
GO ATS/TwisterTires!!

twistertiresusa.com
Kevin Hutchinson
Unless my eyes deceive me, it appears that he was running the Kyosho style wheel with 2mm rear offset (but it is much harder to see the offset in Twister wheels than Kyosho brand)
Old 08-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

ATS "The Maker of Twister Tires USA" is starting to close out the 2008 year in great fashion, having just won the 200mm Worlds and the 1/8 scale Euro's. Twister Tires USA will continue working with ATS to producing the fine tires that we deliver to our customers everyday.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Twister tires

I was using Kyosho Red box for both 10th and 1/8th scale, and was happy with them, even though the cost was higher.
I must have two hundred full sets of 10th scale, and probably 125 full sets of 1/8th scale tires<mostly Red Box>
I always check my new tires with my durometer. I have the Ron Parris durometer, and I know it is right on the money.
I ordered a boat load of twister tires, and they arrived yesterday<very quickly also>
Anyway, I busted out the durometer and started checking the tires.
Every one of the Twister tires are dead on for the shore rating.
Price was great, shipping very fast, and shores right on the money.
Cant wait to try them out.
Have heard nothing but good reports on the tires.
Looks like Twister may have a new customer
Old 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Brian Bosley
Thank you very much for your kind words, the Twister tires were great unfortunately the track didn't get high enough traction for me to use the Pro Lights the entire day partially because I only had 40/40's with me (I ran 35/37 in the main) and the light wheels just spin up way too fast for my clutch setup on that surface. 15-20 grams of rotating mass on the wheels is quite dramatic.

Hope to see you guys in Austin again soon!
brian scince ive been following posts ive noticed that you are so full off shit that every body thinks your a moron so keep your posts to your self thanks big tom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.