Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
mtx4r vs nt1008 vs 720? >

mtx4r vs nt1008 vs 720?

mtx4r vs nt1008 vs 720?

Old 05-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default mtx4r vs nt1008 vs 720?

Hey guys Looking at going gung ho in nitro 1/10.Run the crappy hpi rtr around the 301 racetrack in md and really liked it.Was wondering what kit you prefer over the other and why?I got a good look and feel of the mtx4r and it is a very nice kit nice and solid construction and no slop compared to my hpi but have not seen the other two yet and was wondering what your opinion is?Thanks
Old 05-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

You can't go wrong with any of those kits. You can even add the Kyosho V-OneRRR to the list. My personal choice is the Serpent. You will have support for which ever kit you chose, and C-Whit has got you covered for all your part needs. Good Luck and have fun!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

I'm just gonna repeat Dreddlox on this answer. You can't go wrong with either car. I run the Serpent . Reason, I have very good product support with it and I have had a great time with them. If you are at 301 during the weekend, I guarantee that you will see Serpents, Kyosho's and Moogans running loose out there. Check out CWhit's hobbies. Chris and his guys can show you the difference between each.
Don't let that HPI go. HPI only races are heading your way!
Old 05-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

if your gonna race at 301 raceway, Then get the mtx4r, Chris has tons of mugen parts in stock, more than any other brand by far