Originally Posted by k_bojar
Anyone run their R40s on a parking lot, temporary kinda track?
If so, any set-up tips you wanna offer
I have found that these help on a parking lot track:
1) remove sway bar ( most parking lot tracks don't provide great traction )
2) Use lots of chassis roll ( to get the weight shifted for max traction )
3) typically firm springs onthe front ( once again b/c of the lack of rear bite ).
4) ride height - typically 6mm starting (F&R); depends on how bumpy the surface is.
5) rear diff - no oil, just light dab of grease ( you want a loose rear diff. )
6) either spool or heavy (50,000 - 70,000) diff oil in front)
Soft rear springs, 2-3 deg rear toe in and 2 - 3 degrees REAR Camber.
That's my thougts anyway... good luck!