Hara is always traveling. Unfortunately I donít think youíll ever see him on this forum. I will try and answer as many questions as possible.
The 72210 piston profile provides slightly better dampening. The grey kit pistons have rounded sides the accelerates the oil around the sides of the piston rather then 100% thru the holes. Because the 72210 pistons are machined they are super precise. The flat sides and tight fit make for improved dampening.
His car was 20g under. Lead weight was placed behind the battery under the fuel tank.
Option parts used other than what comes with the 2004 spec R40.
Hara Racing Products option parts
- Performance chassis (Purple) same as HPI super chassis but purple
- Titanium hinge pins
- Titanium pivot balls
- One piece heat-sink motor mount
HPI Option parts
- One way
- Graphite shock towers F/R
- Aluminum threaded shocks
- Titanium screw set
- Graphite suspension parts
- 4 gear diff
- 900mah small RX battery pack
- Aluminum rear arm mount. Used the stock 0 position
- Aluminum suspension spacers. They are less likely to deform
during a crash.
- LW Brake disk
Non HPI parts
- Mugen Gray clutch shoe
- Mugen Silver hard clutch spring
Biaggi a few years back when riding the M1 was saying that if he was on the Honda that he could win races. Max Biaggi is always whining and it gets him nowhere.