Wiki Posts
Search

2008 Great Lakes Challenge - Toledo, Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XPHamer
If you are going to Fly in for the race, the Detroit Airport usually works the best. An easy 50 minute drive to the track.
Thanks for the info!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Regular

Detroit Metropolitan Airport Code DTW
Old 04-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

Hey, there Apprentice. You are getting closer everyday.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

The 2008 GLC Entry form is about completed. Is there any sponsors looking to give away some door prizes for the Great Lakes Challenge? We think we have contacted everyone willing to give some prizes, but if there is anyone out there we may have not contacted send me a PM, right away!

Thanks,
Brian Berry
Old 04-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Hi is there a Hotel that most people use that is close to the track or one that offers reduced rates for this event
Old 04-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sns820
Hi is there a Hotel that most people use that is close to the track or one that offers reduced rates for this event
They will be listed on the entry form or:
www.oneeighthracers.com
Old 04-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Regular

Both Hotels listed on the front page of our club web page are newer and well maintained. Ask for a GLC room and that should save you $5 to $10 per night.

www.oneeighthracers.com
Old 04-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sns820
what's up sal i hope to see you there thes year I'm sending my registration in tomorrow for 1/10
Old 04-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Brazilct
what's up sal i hope to see you there thes year I'm sending my registration in tomorrow for 1/10
FYI...

2008 Entry Form is not out yet. The website I just noticed is still the 2007 entry, which will be removed tonight.

The 2008 GLC Entry should be out by Friday....
Old 04-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by XPHamer
Both Hotels listed on the front page of our club web page are newer and well maintained. Ask for a GLC room and that should save you $5 to $10 per night.

www.oneeighthracers.com
Thanks!

Yo Renato whats up! I am trying to get things lined up
Old 04-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Tech Adept

ok .are you going sunday to FBF sal ,,du you have the sirio power clutch at the store
Old 04-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Brian Berry
FYI...

2008 Entry Form is not out yet. The website I just noticed is still the 2007 entry, which will be removed tonight.

The 2008 GLC Entry should be out by Friday....
o man. ok i'll send Friday thanks
Old 04-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Tech Elite

ok .are you going sunday to FBF sal ,,du you have the sirio power clutch at the store
I am all ready to go but mother nature doesnt look like she wants to cooperate,but we will see still a couple of days away. No I dont have the clutch.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Tech Adept

thanks .see you Sunday ..
Old 05-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

The 2008 Great Lakes Challenge Entry Form is now available.

This year will mark its 10th anniversary and has become one of the premiere race events for on road nitro racing. The GLC is known for its big door prize raffle which also has grown as the event has. Last year’s raffle was fun to watch all those that purchased tickets that needed 2 people to keep track. In 2008 there will be more of the same. Thanks to our sponsors for all their efforts on providing items, cash, and/or cash & items.

The GLC entry form is available via the www.oneeighthracers.com website. Once at the site you will see on the main page a list of hotels that have already been setup for the Great Lakes Challenge. Depending on the hotel, you could save $5 to $10 a night. The entry form is located from the top menu (Entries/Hotels  Great Lakes Challenge).

Or for those that want a direct link, here you go: www.oneeighthracers.com/GLCEntryForm2008.pdf

Make sure to get your entry in soon. There will be a late fee after July 7th, but by the requests of the entry form already by emails, make sure you’re not left out and get it in right away! We are setting the max by filling 16 mains.

This year the GLC will run the following classes: 1/8th 4WD, 1/8th Masters, and 1/10th 200mm. There were thoughts of possibly doing a 200mm Masters class but feel that we will try a new class that appears to be starting all over the country, a GT Class. The GT Class will be for exhibition. Rules for this class will be forth coming provided there is enough interest to fill a class.

Lastly, the One Eighth Racers would like to thank all its sponsors that have donated, provided money, and/or provided help to the 2008 GLC:

Kyosho
Molzer Mowery Racing
Nova Rossi
Byrons Fuel
Futaba
R/C Car
Delta
Serpent USA
Starting Grid
O’Donnell
Mugen Seiki
Jaco
Motonica USA
CEFX
Nova Rossi USA
Dynamite
Parma
OS Engines
Rocket Science Fuel
Max Engines
Spektrum
RC America
Empire Racing
Tornado Fuel
Brooklyn Hobbies
RB Products USA
Werks Racing
Wolf Hobbies
GRP
EDS Tools
Murnan Modified
KO Propo
Protoform
YBSlow Inc

We will try to provide an updated entry list weekly (or as we think a new list should be posted).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.