Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Pursuit PT1 Onroad Challenge @ SV Speedway Sun Valley, Cali   July 12th and 13th >

Pursuit PT1 Onroad Challenge @ SV Speedway Sun Valley, Cali July 12th and 13th

Pursuit PT1 Onroad Challenge @ SV Speedway Sun Valley, Cali July 12th and 13th

Old 04-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Last edited by gashuffer; 04-13-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Tech Champion

Last edited by gashuffer; 04-13-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Well............Good Luck! and have Fun!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:33 AM
Tech Adept

Default come on guys..get over it

A piece of wood is killing this hobby. Can we just have a race and have fun?
I hope the big names in this game would read this. Currently, we have 2 tracks in So Cal and a transient track that's being transported from 1 place to another. I appreciate all the people who have dedicated their time, money,the sacrifices being away from their homes just to set up a place for us to play in. Would you rather spend more money to fly across the country just to race?. Thank you James Reese, Thank you Glenn Williams,and company, Thank you Richard,Kel and Terry, for the LOVE of this game...SoCal has these tracks for us to play in. Stop this infantile postings...Lets us all be friends and keep this game alive in SoCal....let go of the past and move on....Kel, get the track clean and ready..we'll be there
Old 04-13-2008, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by morook
A piece of wood is killing this hobby. Can we just have a race and have fun?
I hope the big names in this game would read this. Currently, we have 2 tracks in So Cal and a transient track that's being transported from 1 place to another. I appreciate all the people who have dedicated their time, money,the sacrifices being away from their homes just to set up a place for us to play in. Would you rather spend more money to fly across the country just to race?. Thank you James Reese, Thank you Glenn Williams,and company, Thank you Richard,Kel and Terry, for the LOVE of this game...SoCal has these tracks for us to play in. Stop this infantile postings...Lets us all be friends and keep this game alive in SoCal....let go of the past and move on....Kel, get the track clean and ready..we'll be there
Mr. Joel E,

Believe me when i say i love this hobby, or else i wouldnt be at the track on the weekends and at national events for weeks at a time putting off school, work, family, friends, and my girlfriend. Now i understand that we as racers as well as hobbyists need to support every track we have since they are scarce, but understand this, im not going to pay money to have someone brush me off so unkindly. If 99% of drivers have a suggestion, and it isn't even considered, and we are asked to leave, thats fine, i will! Don't expect a come back unless i have to. And im talking, HAVE TO.

Don't think im being all effed up either, because there are numerous amounts of racers in our area that feel the SAME exact way, but never say anything. I'm just keeping it real.

Moy, i understand your post now that you clarified, just a common misunderstanding, it happens all the time. No hard feelings whatsoever. That's life!

Tommy, why so much pride? Let it go, the race failed, and you weren't there to witness it, doesn't mean the race didn't happen. And all of a sudden i'm a crybaby? I thought we were cool man? And you dont blame Richard for what he said? Why is that? That makes no sense! You're trying to say that, i come out to support this event, in which had literally NO attendance, and he's gonna dick me like that, and its okay? Tommy, what happened dude? I understand your supporting whats yours, but dude, i don't understand where all this animosity towards me is coming from.

But whatever, don't try to say i have these so-called "Negative Vibes." I saw something that wasn't right, and i called it out. That's all i was doing. I never once spoke bad on this event. Not even in person or behind anyones back. I have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by morook
Would you rather spend more money to fly across the country just to race?.
Yes, I rather fly to a nice race tracks and race, and not race on a track that struggles to hold races.

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Your way out of your element.
You can't handle the truth?
Old 04-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by gashuffer; 04-13-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by gashuffer; 04-13-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Tech Champion

Old 04-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Tech Elite

Nigel why are you defending something you didn't start. What i'm not cool because I have an opinion, whatever dude. I am just defending myself based on the facts. If you read back to the third post I was just saying something positive about SV and once again someone had something negative to say. As far as Richard is concerened Yes I back him up. He does alot for that track and you guys are not there 4 days a week to see what goes on. You just show up for so called bigger races and leave. The track has there rules why do people have to change them to suit their own needs. Dpn't you get bored of the same thing?I think it's funny, people are supposed to show up and race not complain about the layout. If attendance was so low why not make it fun. Everyone should of made the best of the situation not motorcade the hell out saying Richard told me to leave. You know what i'm talking about. Any way I don't want to drag this out it's stupid. I just wish that when people chime in they have something good to say. That goes out to all you 1/8th scale snobs.
I understand how much work goes into a track, i think i can say i've been in this hobby for longer than you have Tommy. i've been around this hobby since i was a little kid starting at 5 years old, i used to go with my dad when he raced offroad back in the days at Ranch Pit Shop and then some. I just don't understand how asking for one simple thing, like removal of a board that WAS NOT EVEN THERE was so hard to comprehend? The reason we "crybabied" over the layout is because, we were promised one thing, and given another. That for DAMN SURE gives me a basis to crybaby over the layout. Now on Richard/Terry/Kel/SVM's behalf, thats called lying. The thread specifically stated, we were just going to drop all these stupid ideas and run the KO Propo series layout, and we get there and construction for a home was happening in the middle of a chicane.

Have an opinion Tommy, go for it, by all means, United States laws even state that youre allowed to have one. And they always say there is no right and wrong opinion, but your first statement wasn't an opinion, you were stating it as a fact, that the last cash race was a success. It failed miserably! You have no basis of argument, thats all im trying to bring across. And your giving me shit because you were wrong and everyone called you out on it. And how is it that when i state a fact, its negative? Facts are facts, there is no negativity on truth. And there hasn't been once where i've had a reason to be doubted by anybody on this issue.

And don't even say i only showed up for "big events" because
1. Those events weren't big, trust me, ive been to bigger These were club races strung together to make a point series (which was excellent on behalf of KO Propo and BT and those who put on the events)
2. I came out to practice before those events occurred and then some.
3. I even chose SVM to showcase the F180 when it was here to be promoted.
Serpent didn't decide where to drive it, I DID.

So tell me i didn't try to support SVM
Old 04-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Champion

Old 04-13-2008, 09:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

So what if I raced off road, what are you trying to say then? I was already over it on our argument, but if you want to start again then it's up to you, if not don't involve me in your future post.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Here we go again with that board. You probably have been to SV about 20 times and I'm stretching that. Those KO and BT put on events were definitely big for SV probably the largest attendance ever but don't quote me on that because I might be wrong. Why are you making this such a drawn out overly dramatic post? If you want to debate back and fourth PM me. We already killed this thread. and in my Opinion the only completed PT race was the first and it was fun. I feel that you hold some animosity towards me because I beat you that one race. Looking forward to your reply. BTW I have been into RC for 25 years. Sam was an off-road racer? That explains it All this because of a Kink.
Tommy, since the thread is dead might as well bury it. No matter how much i prove you wrong, your just like everyone else on RCTech. Including myself, so ill go ahead and be mature, drop it, and just let you have it. Feel better?

Racing offroad was the alternative when Revelation and CP wasnt open and not much onroad was being raced. Thats the only reason why we were there at the Ranch. Then Revelation opened and life was good again.

Btw, thats so sad that you even brought up a club race that you beat me in, yeah theres no excuses, you won, but beating me that day was like finishing first in the special olympics? Do you want to rematch me a race in my sedan?
Old 04-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Here we go again with that board. You probably have been to SV about 20 times and I'm stretching that. Those KO and BT put on events were definitely big for SV probably the largest attendance ever but don't quote me on that because I might be wrong. Why are you making this such a drawn out overly dramatic post? If you want to debate back and fourth PM me. We already killed this thread. and in my Opinion the only completed PT race was the first and it was fun. I feel that you hold some animosity towards me because I beat you that one race LOL. Looking forward to your reply. BTW I have been into RC for 25 years. Sam was an off-road racer? That explains it All this because of a Kink.

My 2 cent
You can't say it was a success if the race didn't happen.
FYI< Sam have been Racing since 1979. and yes he was racing on road.
When you said you Beat Nigel That one race, yup, Just one race. Wow!
did you feel that you have won the lottery too?

Last edited by ShermanSim; 04-13-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by gashuffer; 04-13-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.