Old 07-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here are the mains
Old 07-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Sorry, here it is.................

Last edited by YLLIB; 07-20-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Tech Master

Sorry, I can not figure out or the system is not allowing me to post race info.
Thanks Billy

Please go to www.speedworldraceway.com on the left menu bar race date info then results.

Last edited by YLLIB; 07-20-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

it was a great weekend of racing....congrat's to all the winner's...

Thank's to Billy and Tracy for an excellent facility and putting up w/all of us..

Thank's to Mugen Seiki and all the other sponsor's for the support and great prize's..
Old 07-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sounds like I missed on a great event...:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Loran and I had a great time. I can tell you for sure, anyone thinking about making this race and didn't, you missed it! What a nice place to race. Everything a racer needs in the hobby shop, excellent racing surface, nice pits, well run race, good people. We will be back next year. I have to specifically thank Mike and Robbie at Mugen Seiki USA for supporting the race and helping us out. And a big thanks to Billy and Tracy at Speedworld for making it a real pleasure to fly in and race. We hope to see many of you at the Nats down in Florida.

JEFF
Old 07-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

TOP NOTCH Track Facility!

EXCELLENT and SMOOTH Program! I personally liked the triple A Mains.
Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks to Billy and Tracy for another fun weekend. See you guys next year! Or maybe sooner... I heard the next Enduro Race will be 4 hours long!
Old 07-21-2008, 04:04 PM
wad
Tech Elite

It was a lot of fun, great racing, great track !!
Congratulations to Mike Swauger for the TQ and win in sedan
and Michael Palazzola for the TQ and win in the 220 class....
Hope I can make it next time, but with some sleep before racing..
Thanks to Billy and Mugen for giving us the chance to have a race...
Wish we have more races like this..

Here are some pics....
Attached Thumbnails Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-033.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-035.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-038.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-039.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-037.jpg  

Old 07-21-2008, 04:06 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Some more.....
Attached Thumbnails Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-041.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-044.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-047.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-046.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-picture-051.jpg  

Old 07-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I should have a link for video of 2 of the A-Main races up soon.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Video can be seen here
Old 07-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Tech Adept

Congratulations to Billy & Tracy for Hosting another Great 2nd Annual Mugen Sedan Challenge. I also wanted to congratulate Loren Whiting from Kentucky for an awesome run winning the B main from start to finish!
Attached Thumbnails Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-whiting2.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-pro2.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-ash2.jpg   Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-scotty3.jpg  
Old 07-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Tech Master

Hello everyone, Congrats to all the winners Mike Swauger in Expert and Scotty Barnes in Sportsman. I would like to thank all the racers that came to the event. You guys and gals made this race one of the most exciting races in years at SpeedWorld. The racing was top notch and very close. Everybody was very respectful on the track with your competitors. There was at one time in the expert class 2nd thru 6th in qualifying no more than 1.6 seconds apart, now that’s close racing. All you sportsman drivers did an outstanding job of racing. We had 35 Expert, 26 sportsman drivers for the event, nice showing. I can guarantee it will be bigger and better next year. It will be hard to top this year’s event, everything went smoothly, but Mugen and I will do everything possible to make it bigger and better every year. 60+ entries is a great showing for a second year race in 1/10 Sedan Nitro.
I would like to give a special thank to all our Sponsors of this event Mugen Seiki, Byron’s Fuel, THS Racing, JACO, Werks Racing, Parma International, JP Racing, and Kawahara. The sponsors gave away some great prizes. We had a race called the Mugen Seiki Dash; it was for non sponsors ONLY. To make the top 10 dash you had to be a non sponsor driver, period. We took the top 10 qualifying times from sportsman and expert of drivers that were NOT sponsored to be in the race. It just turned out that we had 5 experts and 5 sportsmen that made the Mugen Dash race. It was a close 20 minute of racing with Bart Cross winning and taking home a new Mugen MTX-4R kit. All the top 10 drivers in the dash race won a line of products from all the sponsors from the event.

I can not wait for this race to come back next year.

Thank you to everyone and see you at the next race at SpeedWorld.
Billy Bowerman

2008 Race schedule @ SpeedWorld

Aug 24, 2008 2Nd Annual Nitro Sedan & 220mm Challenge
Sept 28, 2008 4 Hour 1/10 Sedan Nitro Enduro
Go to www.speedworldraceway.com for more info.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

I would like to thank all the racers for keeping the facilty clean after and during the races every day. I can honestly say that that was 2nd race in years that it stayed that clean. Thank you to all the SpeedWorld crew for picking up and taking the trash every night. Thanks to Kyle Schutz for his hard work putting away and picking up the race equipment daily and Mark Richards for his help building shade for the girls in the snack bar.

Thanks again Billy
Old 07-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeff whiting
Loran and I had a great time. I can tell you for sure, anyone thinking about making this race and didn't, you missed it! What a nice place to race. Everything a racer needs in the hobby shop, excellent racing surface, nice pits, well run race, good people. We will be back next year. I have to specifically thank Mike and Robbie at Mugen Seiki USA for supporting the race and helping us out. And a big thanks to Billy and Tracy at Speedworld for making it a real pleasure to fly in and race. We hope to see many of you at the Nats down in Florida.

JEFF

It was great talking with you and Loran. I was the big tall guy that you spoke with after Loran's main. I almost bought a mugen watching her car race.... I'll be back out there being a pit man again next year. Good luck at the nats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.