Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many are running secret govt black ops

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My wife & I have a unique arrangement. We are completely financially independent of one another. She works hard for her money....its her money and what she spends it on is none of my business. The same goes for me. as long as we each have our part of the money to cover our living expenses. There are no issues. In fact in the 20 years we have been married we have never had a money argument because of this arrangement. Oddly enough you might consider this the blackest op of all because there is no accounting for anything!! LOL
Old 03-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Tech Adept

well if u must know, my car, radio were purchased at Radio Shack on sale for $200. Gotta luv paypal and my secret acct....
Old 03-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by GBagRacing
My wife & I have a unique arrangement. We are completely financially independent of one another. She works hard for her money....its her money and what she spends it on is none of my business. The same goes for me. as long as we each have our part of the money to cover our living expenses. There are no issues. In fact in the 20 years we have been married we have never had a money argument because of this arrangement. Oddly enough you might consider this the blackest op of all because there is no accounting for anything!! LOL
I dont complain about the handbags and the shoes and she does not knock my habits. It works well... If she did I'd be dead already by now...I gotta roll with Gbag and nitrohead on this one....
Old 03-31-2008, 10:55 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by HUMMERH3
Nothing costs more the 20$....even those 3 kits 1/10,1/8,and 1/8 off road was given to me by a factory driver that gets them for free
lol...my birthday was a couple of weeks ago i bought the kit had my budy wrap it..and giveit to me as a gift
that is a good one, all my parts have that cost too!!! and I have a lot of sponsors too! the tires & the gasoline jajaja... and the 301 Capitol classic is a required training that I am attending to run my Business , now I am working what kind of crab I will teach her to do with our business jejeje...
and I told her that I will carry my r/c stuff to test my car on a track near the trainning building on my free time on that week of courses jejeje...
Old 03-31-2008, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Default HMM

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
No not me, don't have to hide nothing most of the time my wife is the first to ask what you need for the car either she will buy or I'll buy the part. She support my hobby a 100% and like to see me race.
WELL WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE BLACK OPS ITS MORE FUN RIGHT GUYS
Old 04-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

There's a firm 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy in my family. As long as the lights stay on and the mortgage is paid, I'm good.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
WELL WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE BLACK OPS ITS MORE FUN RIGHT GUYS
In the past I was black ops buyer throwing away all reciepts. Always claiming to have the same kit I just perpetuated the lies until I got tired and said the hell with it. Like said b4 the lights are on the mortgage is paid the heat is bumped up to 75 and all is well on the homefront.

But I do remember when the glove compartment was my filing cabinet for my hobby shop reciepts and i ran the same kit for 3 years LOL I would leave packages in the back of the truck just not to have a convo about them then sneal them in during the night.... You are right black ops had more danger to IT
Old 04-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have an 'allowance'; a set amount of money to spend on this hobby per year. It has worked very well, and it would work better if it was by season, not monthly so I could cover seasonal expenses like engines and batteries easier. Kinda crazy that I spend $2400 a year on this. Still, it's about the cheapest form of racing you can find.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bucknuts
I have an 'allowance'; a set amount of money to spend on this hobby per year. It has worked very well, and it would work better if it was by season, not monthly so I could cover seasonal expenses like engines and batteries easier. Kinda crazy that I spend $2400 a year on this. Still, it's about the cheapest form of racing you can find.

I wish I had that much control over my spending habits LOL.... I am in the deep end of the pool and always over board and under....
Old 04-01-2008, 08:03 PM
KoE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

u can stuff a lot of things in a saddle bag

international collaboration...ALL parcels have lower than 15,000yen declared value
Old 04-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bucknuts
Kinda crazy that I spend $2400 a year on this.
If you were addicted to cigarettes and lived in Chicago that's what you'd spend a year on the habit if you only smoked a pack a day.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by chicagokenji
If you were addicted to cigarettes and lived in Chicago that's what you'd spend a year on the habit if you only smoked a pack a day.
WOW.......time to invest in nicotine gum or patches.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by kcrunchone
In the past I was black ops buyer throwing away all reciepts. Always claiming to have the same kit I just perpetuated the lies until I got tired and said the hell with it. Like said b4 the lights are on the mortgage is paid the heat is bumped up to 75 and all is well on the homefront.

But I do remember when the glove compartment was my filing cabinet for my hobby shop reciepts and i ran the same kit for 3 years LOL I would leave packages in the back of the truck just not to have a convo about them then sneal them in during the night.... You are right black ops had more danger to IT
i could tell her but its fun not to. a man of my age gets his kicks anyway i can black ops is a fun tool for some
Old 04-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kcrunchone

the black ops is part of the hobbie's fun, any one remeber Get smart tv show, all the messages will self destruct in 10 seconds jajaja well the hobbie's reciepts will self destruct in 10 seconds so I throw all reciept so my globe comparment don't blow jajaja...
Old 04-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default How many are runnng secrey ops

Hell, my last wife told me if I bought anymore RC "crap" as she called it, she was going to leave.
So on the way down to the shop to pick up two new engines, I was kind enough to also pick up some moving boxes for her.

Now, I dont have any problems with how much I spend on my "addiction" to RC,plus just think, now I have so much more room to store everthing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.