Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2003 roar fuel sedan nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 12:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thad...good one... do keep us posted though...and I will catch you under the HPI banner.

Barry...thank you. You are a true pro...

Dust...thanks for the...Dirt. I think you left out Robbie from Mugen. FYI ...Pepe...is an incredible driver sponsored by a bunch of manu. including O'donnel. Keep up the good work. BTW...fixing NTC3's huh??? now that's job security!!! J/K Barry!!!

Lastly...there is...one privateer that has a chance of making the A in this incredible field of drivers. He knows this track!!! I won't jinx him though... so... we will seee!!
Old 07-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Tech Adept

wow. I just made a .12 AE engine blow up. I did some dremel work on it and took it for a spin. It did not survive the spin. I have been waiting to buy an engine for quite some time now. I trying to get the Mr-12 or a some thing no one has. any questions about the race just ask.

P.S This past Sunday as i did my work on the Off- Road track, i got hit 3 times by 1/8 buggies, and fell two times resulting with me having a face full of dirt. I looked liked the Swamp Thing.

See you guys at the races.
Old 07-23-2003, 04:08 PM
Tech Elite

Swamp Thing: you are a brave man, not only for watering the offroad track (maybe Dana should get an armored suit for you), but for self dremeling your motor! Glad you got your job, bud!

Jonathan: my setup is way out right now, don't ask about it! I would ask the Rocket, Robbie C, or Leo V.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:00 PM
Tech Elite

Josh Cyrul all the way. He has had some bad luck lately and is due for a win.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Mike Swauger: He's waaaay over due and since this use to be his home track years ago, im sure he'll know what to do if its surface temperture, set-up, etc.....
Old 07-23-2003, 06:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi,
I've got a question for any of the pros, primarily Mr. Baker. Do you guys EVER slow down the throttle or steering servos, or use any of the exponential stuff on the M8 radio? Do you ever use the dual rate feature? Just curious. I'll be suporting the NTC3's at the nats.
Thanks!
Old 07-23-2003, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Kev... it's cool bro... I'm sure you'll work it out..

AMG... Josh has been kicking ass and taking names lately with that new sedan... and you are right...he is due for a big win.

Roger...Swauger definately can take it all. Truth is.... at this level there are a handful of drivers that can all win. It just comes down to who can get the most out of their cars at the right moment... easier said than done of course. With that said... you gotta like Josh's chances. I believe he is teaming up with none other than his father... (in the pits) ...on the other hand, Serpent probably has the best overall team. It really is a tough call... I can't wait till it all unfolds and a Champ is crowned.

Leo... PM me bro..
Old 07-23-2003, 11:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Speedy, I use expo every once in a while when the bite is very high...other than that I usually leave it at 0...the question on Dual Rate I normally am at full throw all the time but I do know that Mark Pavidas turns his dual rate down or up to turn his car sometimes..

See ya at the races,

Barry
Old 07-24-2003, 05:31 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

GO THAD

GO HPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2003, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So what is the pop. engine racers are running over there at Rev.? I think its anyone game to win now that Baker is not there. I have to w/ Team Serpent though.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Tech Adept

Racers are using a variety of engines here at the track. Some are Top, RB, Mr-12's, Mt-12's, Pico, Solid Nova Rossi's, and Nova Mega's.

I am looking to see who is going to run the NS12.

-Dust
Old 07-24-2003, 10:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Dust
Racers are using a variety of engines here at the track. Some are Top, RB, Mr-12's, Mt-12's, Pico, Solid Nova Rossi's, and Nova Mega's.

I am looking to see who is going to run the NS12.

-Dust
Everybody who can get one! Team Mugen has JP NS12's allready. I know myself and Tennesse will be running Richey NS12's.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

hey brad are you coming down this weekend.
i'm still waiting on 2 jp s3's for the nats
hopefully the p/sleeve fit is good on the
ones i get.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Barry Baker
Speedy, I use expo every once in a while when the bite is very high...other than that I usually leave it at 0...the question on Dual Rate I normally am at full throw all the time but I do know that Mark Pavidas turns his dual rate down or up to turn his car sometimes..

See ya at the races,

Barry
Barry, I know it's company politics and about market shares, but I still think it absolutely stinks that they send you out of the country during the nats.
I don't wanna sound like brown nosing here, but in my book, you are the single one person that brought the elec. TC3 back on the map and also developed the NTC3 into a winning car.
Oh well, at least you gonna get great food in Europe.

I'm looking forward to see you at Fernando's in August and maybe we should go go-kart racing again....
Old 07-24-2003, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by YBSLOW
Everybody who can get one! Team Mugen has JP NS12's allready. I know myself and Tennesse will be running Richey NS12's.
Aaawwhhh sheeeeiiiiit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.