Search

Tornado Fuel Exclusive USA Distributor

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Todd Putnam
RayJ:

As posted earlier, we are building an entirely new site from the ground up- we have outgrown our current site. The new site will house our new on-line speed shop as well as our current product line. This won't launch until it is complete and all of our new inventory for our speed shop is in stock. More details on that when the site launches-

We have been selling/shipping Tornado fuel to dealers/racers since the announcement was made. For now, the majority of the fuel will be in 2.5L tins, but we do stock some 5.0L. No minimum purchase.

Business hours are M-F, 9-5 EST. As also posted earlier, call our shop for any additional information and to place your orders.

Regards,
Todd Putnam
Putnam Propulsion
518-452-0422
Hi will you ship tornado to sydney Australia? i am very intrested.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hello
Trinity Platinum race blend fuel was used by Collari (that won) in the 2003 1/8on road Worlds in Cincinatti not Tornado.

p.s. The proof Car Action Magazine January 2004 and onwards.

hkboy,
Maybe you should know that the IFMAR website has informations of "who" (meaning the person) won each years IFMAR championship, not "what"(equipment) won the championship.
]

Nice finally someone that mentioned my type of fuel. "Trinity Platinum" Must be becuase I am from NJ and Trinity is located in NJ. It is all you see around here.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Default TOOO FUNNY!!!

that is to funny, is that a fact, no other fuel was allowed???why is that?and if so i agree you can't claim that title. I tried fuel last year and i do like it better than previous brands i ran, so i AM a tornado believer..I think like stated when you run it, it will be easy to decide what you want to run..
Old 05-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mr Putnam i am very intrested in purchasing tornado fuel from you and have it shipped to sydney australia, is this possible? can we have a chat please? hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you
Old 05-13-2008, 11:18 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Is 25% all that is avail? I am interested in 30%...
Old 05-20-2008, 04:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JayL
Tornado fuel has 10%, 16%, 20%, 25% and 30%. In Hong Kong, we run 16% for Sedan and mostly 25% for on-road. As for buggy, 25% and 30% most of the time.

Hope this help
Old 05-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bigredspeed
Mr Putnam i am very intrested in purchasing tornado fuel from you and have it shipped to sydney australia, is this possible? can we have a chat please? hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you

Sorry for the delay- rctech "reply to post" notification is not working...again.

As for Tornado fuel: I am sure there must be a way to get it to Australia, pretty sure it will have to go via ship...(not air) I will have to look into the HAZMAT shipping criteria to ship to Australia.

Call me or PM me with quantity details, percentages, etc;
Old 05-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JayL
We have 16, 25 and 30 % in stock. Call the shop M-F, 9-5 EST for details.

518-452-0422
Old 07-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Tech Regular

Default Latest Fuel Shipment Has Arrived-

Latest Fuel Shipment Has Arrived-

The latest Tornado Fuel shipment has arrived. We will be shipping fuel as soon as it clears customs and arrives here-most likely next week.

If you need fuel and don't currently have any on order with us, contact me at the shop M-F, 9-5 EST.

Regards,
Todd Putnam
Putnam Propulsion
518-452-0422
Old 02-20-2012, 05:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi.

I think there are two images of tornado cans on the market. Can you please confirm if the second link i send here is the "new image" of tornado fuel or is it a completely diferent reference.

Thanks in advance.

Luís Cortez

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...JukkEkbffitRO4

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5337/tornado25.jpg
Old 02-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Tech Initiate

I'm also interested in knowing the aswer for Luis' question.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Tech Regular

The first picture posted is the only tins I have seen, but haven't bought any in a few months. I would guess the second pic is a newer tin than what I have here, but not 100% certain.

Check with The General @ tornadousa.com
Old 02-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 7rac3r3
I'm also interested in knowing the aswer for Luis' question.
Hi there,

The second link is the new package for our fuel. This is what we are shipping for the on road fuel last year. Off road fuel is still in the old packaging. As of March 2012, we will be shipping everything in the new packaging.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Scott Kimbrow
Hello Everyone-

Just thought I would pass on some good news. I just returned from The Speedline Grand Prix in Houston, Texas and am happy to report that the great performance of Tornado Fuel has struck again. I was lucky enough to TQ and win the 1/8 open class using Tornado. I must say that Tornado has far exceeded my expectations for quality and performance. I have been using the fuel for over a year now, and have not had ONE engine related, or fuel related problem. Also, the fuel has provided consistancy in the engine performance which makes the engine easier and more predictable to work with.

Thank you very much Tornado for all the support, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the Capitol Classic!

Scott Kimbrow

Attachment 324721
Great job Scott. See you in Time Zone!!!

Me and Fast Eddie have been using Tornado for years. I agree, Its a very clean fuel, performance is great and holds a stable tune. As far as I am concerned, its the only fuel to run, and its worth every penny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.