R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Team Magic (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/211203-team-magic.html)

CREWMAN 03-09-2008 02:14 PM

Team Magic

Could somone tell me where i can veiw the prices for the team magic cars. I have a interst in the G4JS but can't find a price on the team magic site. I can't find any one that sells that car either. Please help Thanks

Pattojnr 03-09-2008 02:29 PM

http://www.wolfhobbies.com/Products-...Road_Cars.html
try this link, all parts are carried also :)

CREWMAN 03-09-2008 07:23 PM

Thanks, does anyone know if the team magic G4JS comes with every thing in the picture on the team magic web site. Like the aluminum shocks. Just want to know if whats in the picture is what you get or does the picture of the
g4js have upgrades on it
Thanks

aussies1129 03-09-2008 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by CREWMAN (Post 4246328)
Thanks, does anyone know if the team magic G4JS comes with every thing in the picture on the team magic web site. Like the aluminum shocks. Just want to know if whats in the picture is what you get or does the picture of the
g4js have upgrades on it
Thanks

OK the js does not come with engine ,pipe tyres,wheels,receiver battery, body everything else you see you get and the good thing is the js comes with ed trans and the rtr does not. also the js has front and rear unis and flying wing arms.it looks like a good setup for the price!
good luck.
cheers

razzor 03-10-2008 12:52 AM

What you see and is listed on the TM website is what you get.
Just need to shop around for a good pipe and engine. Id recommend JLR Red Dot with 2607 pipe.
Radio gear of your choice, starter box, glow starter and a body.

British Menace 03-10-2008 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by CREWMAN (Post 4245486)
Could somone tell me where i can veiw the prices for the team magic cars. I have a interst in the G4JS but can't find a price on the team magic site. I can't find any one that sells that car either. Please help Thanks

Try,
www.ultralinehobbies.com
They have a grear choice and are always well priced.
www.amainhobbies.com
have quite a few parts.
Also speedrc have everything too.

I heard evolution hobbies in Maine have the E4 too.
Victory Lane R/C though have the best prices I've seen on TM stuff.
He has the G4S and G4SRTR, parts and M1B TURBO parts too.

British MEnace

CREWMAN 03-10-2008 02:32 PM

So it does come with aluminum shocks? The right up just says high quality threaded shocks

Pattojnr 03-10-2008 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by CREWMAN (Post 4248858)
So it does come with aluminum shocks? The right up just says high quality threaded shocks

yes they are, they are the same shocks found on the G4S.

aussies1129 03-10-2008 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pattojnr (Post 4248950)
yes they are, they are the same shocks found on the G4S.

Hey Paul I have notived that your signature list is getting bloody long mate theres no way I can top that.:rolleyes::lol:
cheers

Pattojnr 03-11-2008 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by aussies1129 (Post 4249225)
Hey Paul I have notived that your signature list is getting bloody long mate theres no way I can top that.:rolleyes::lol:
cheers

dont worry about topping it, im building up another RS from Parts to send to SA for the states. as there are 2 major races so close, i want new car to travel with. used one for our states. so ill be going back to one soon after.
though i havent got the M1B turbo on the sig either, :D

aussies1129 03-12-2008 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Pattojnr (Post 4250881)
dont worry about topping it, im building up another RS from Parts to send to SA for the states. as there are 2 major races so close, i want new car to travel with. used one for our states. so ill be going back to one soon after.
though i havent got the M1B turbo on the sig either, :D

hey I was wondering where your buggy went to?,put that in and it will definately be hard to top:D
cheers

Wolf Hobbies 03-12-2008 01:36 PM

Hi:

The G4JS is in stock and does come with threaded aluminum shocks. It is a very basic starter kit. It does not have sway bars, tires or receiver battery. The rear upperbulkhead is like the G4S with 2 inner positions for the rear upper arm. It is not like the RS system which gives you 6 mounting locations. It is a very good car and competitive but we recommend that you purchase a 502143 spring kit and a receiver battery when you order your kit regardless of where you choose to buy.

Wolf

CREWMAN 03-12-2008 02:57 PM

so for a guy like me that is only going to get out 7 times this summer at best this is the best car for me (g4JS)
Also all the stuff on the G4rs will work on my g4js like hop ups?

Pattojnr 03-12-2008 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by CREWMAN (Post 4255941)
so for a guy like me that is only going to get out 7 times this summer at best this is the best car for me (g4JS)
Also all the stuff on the G4rs will work on my g4js like hop ups?

yes all interchangable. at $25 or so , you can get the rear bulkhead beracket and the carbon shock tower from the RS. then as you get better, you can add the swaybars.

MD 03-27-2008 12:44 PM

I have A G4 Black Magic and I need to know where I can get all the parts for the flywheel assembly and clutch shoe assembly or what G4 parts will work. Thanks.