Wiki Posts
Search

Fanatic Remote Racerz Schedule 2008

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by senna555
Is the track in good enough condition to run in/break in a motor? Generally clean/debri free? I dont want to damage the drive train with stones etc.

I would like to get my car sorted before the season starts at floyd and nercar.

Does anyone have street address, link to directions and pictures of the track?

Hope you guys get things worked out.

Cheers

Jamie Gonzalez
Hey Jamie

the track is in very good condition there is people running there almost every day .
Old 03-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Regular

Is the track in good enough condition to run in/break in a motor? Generally clean/debri free? I dont want to damage the drive train with stones etc.

Cheers

Jamie Gonzalez

to get to the track you need to take the belt parkway to exit 11S Flatbush ave.

stay on faltbush until you reach aviator road it is the last left hand turn you can make before you get to the bridge kinda hard to miss.

once you enter the park there will be a parking lot on your right hand side, park your car and start lugging your gear over to the track area about two hundred feet from the lot just follow the road you came in on you will see a small hill the track is next to that hill.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Too Funny!

I agree, lets talk at the meeting and agree that whats in the past stay there.
If were going to have an argument at the meeting? Not much will get done. There is much to be presented and we all need to be mature about this and keep it civil if we're going to get anywhere.

'08 WILL BE GREAT!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

BRING'EM IN FUEL 'EM UP!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Cheers

Jamie Gonzalez

Jamie:
the track is in mint condition. We have managed to take care of that and it was sealed as well just to let you know. Tire wear has improved and 38's would od you good if the asphalt is still a bit cold. What are you running I was out there cleaning up some debris and talking to rangers getting ready for the 08 season..

Renato
the pick up truck that you have will do fine. I will let you know when I have to get the written authorization to dump the garbage it just cant be dumped on the grounds without permission. Like I said the flat bed is good because last time I hauled trash in my truck I had a few stow aways of the four legged furry nature. Your help would be appreciated.

As for the rest of this post I will not comment until after the meeting, things will be great for the 2008 season. If all this energy coud have been directed towards the track it would be a pleasure for everyone and not seem like a job. Once your hobby seems like a job then it is the time that many people are lost....
Old 03-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

So is this meeting thing confirmed for tonight or what?

7:30 PM, at 360 RC Speedway
Old 03-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Tech Adept

Its confirmed as far as I know.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:53 AM
Tech Rookie

On the subject of the schedule has anything changed ?
On the sbject of me assisting the club as I said before I will be there soon Rick I will PM you my cell # after my cousin and nephew get my pre-pay cel. I hear from them the meating went well and that all issues racers had were talked about. This is great, I also heard that many of the issues between the guys were settled and that all are now talking again THIS IS GREAT !! 4 maybe 5 guys from the team here will come down no Question they have been waiting to come to the big apple and now to come and be able to race they are already making plans.

Gabriel also informs me that club issues of finance and all were ironed ouot and records viewed this is also great. I feel that from my point of view and being put in the similar situation understand but Gabe tell me no one said I AM SORRY. Accusations like this could have killed your club thank GOD you guys were smart enough to have the meeting. It would have been wiser before attacking anyone that the meeting have happened first, then sorry would not have need be said. I say to you Sorry I also say to you what everyone else has keep doing what you do because RC needs all the good people we can get. I am proud of you guys I will need to paypal you my membership dues. Guys keep up the good work and make sure you always talk to each other it is important....
CU SOON

Patricio
Team Venezuela

Last edited by venezuelarc; 03-23-2008 at 08:00 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Tech Addict

Spent the day with the family just turned on the computer. In short to sum up the meeting I believe all misconceptions were made clear and once the facts were laid out we all agree that we have to work together and not allow rumors, time, or any other issues intervene when it comes down to questions about the club. We all allowed misinformation to get in the way of racing but things are cleared now.

I dont expect any apologies this is NEW YORK ! apologies are hard to come by LOL... Not to worry we are all cool with the way things are going now and how they are going to be. We all laughed togehter shook hands and have cleared the gorundwork for what might be the hottest season Region One has faced. With all the new racers and the old racers getting better things will be that much more difficult. When you come hopefully for the test and tune things will be clearer to you. Glad that you and the gang have decided to take up the invite it will be good to see the guys here face some overseas comp....You can call me when you get that phone 646 286 4316 anytime...
Old 03-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Tech Adept

hey whats up guys, i recently emailed brooklyn hobbies to ask how can i sign up and join the club to race at fbf. i live in Ct. and the track i used to race which is in bridgeport doesnt do it for me. i wanna improve and looking to gain friends in the rc community. after reading all the bickering goin on, i just hope everything gets ironed out and everybody is kool. so i look foward to racing with u guys this summer. im a landscaper so if my services are somewhat needed and i can help. please let me know. thanks

c u guys at fbf. peace
Old 03-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ceaz
hey whats up guys, i recently emailed brooklyn hobbies to ask how can i sign up and join the club to race at fbf. i live in Ct. and the track i used to race which is in bridgeport doesnt do it for me. i wanna improve and looking to gain friends in the rc community. after reading all the bickering goin on, i just hope everything gets ironed out and everybody is kool. so i look foward to racing with u guys this summer. im a landscaper so if my services are somewhat needed and i can help. please let me know. thanks

c u guys at fbf. peace

not to worry the schedule for the season has been posted stay tuned to the fanatics forumhttp://www.phpbbserver.com/fanaticre...anaticremotera as well as rctech to keep updated.

once again the meeting went well all information was put on the table all parties are now fully concerned with racing. If your assistance is needed we will have no problem asking when you come out give me a shout I will get you all signed up and all will be fine.

Last edited by kcrunchone; 03-23-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Tech Adept

sounds good. can't wait.....
Old 03-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Default MEETING RESULTS

there was many racers at the meeting and some voiced their opinion and some didnt . although many topics were not discussed and concerned racers have agreed to not push their opinions to the extreme and disrupt the 2008 season . this was done to get things rolling for 2008 . although many items still need to be addressed and shown by management . i will not list them here as some of these things could damage our 2008 season . rick agreed to comply and follow some of the concerns of the racers and making fanatic a non for profit club with an election come june . i will talk to rick in private to make sure the racers get what was asked for at the meeting . no apoligies needed to be given it was all about actually getting to race for 2008 . many racers who posted have voiced their opinion to "lets just race" which has been heard by many and have agreed to start the season as we left off last year . as posting here started the change that will make management better for 2008 , if no positive changes are made we will be back again to ensure the right things are done . IF ANY RACER FROM OUR LOCAL AREA THAT DIDNT ATTEND THE MEETING,AND NEEDS TO KNOW, YOU CAN PM ME AND I WILL FILL YOU IN WHAT WAS ASKED FOR ,WHAT WAS SHOWN , AND WHAT IS STILL NEEDED TO BE SHOWN BY MANAGEMENT.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Only good can come from election, trust me that is what will be the difference between the words of one or the voices of many. There can be no 2 ways about it.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

The meeting went well the majority of the points were addressed and resolved the paper work is all in order, there are still a few things that need to be finalized and certain matters to be completed. All in all a very informative meeting several of the smaller issues were unable to be addressed due to so much time being used reiterating a few key points over and over again until everyone finally caught on to what was being said and looking over the evidence at hand.

Personally I fell that while there were some very valid points raised both before and during the meeting I found the majority of them to be nothing more then psudo political BS. sorta like the republicans Vs. Democrats. I personally feel that so much energy was wasted looking for a non existant boogeyman that everyone suffered due to all the negative BS that was flying around. As one "Racer" put it "We are a bunch of grown men and women playing with toy cars get over the bull and get back to having fun." (slightly paraphrased)

While I do not fullly agree with Team Brooklyn's assesment of the meeting he is intitled to his opinion, and this is in no way shape or form a dig or attack on his person or opinion. (end disclaimer)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.