***Brushless 1/8 onroad video*** >

***Brushless 1/8 onroad video***

***Brushless 1/8 onroad video***

Old 02-26-2008, 01:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Motorman
Countryhick
Look down a page till you find the yoder video. I posted a pic of the car I'm building at the bottom of the page.

The motor's bigger than the 10th type most are trying to use. Its single speed belt drive and geared to run 80 on 11.1V. I've managed to devise a pack thats 8400 MAH and sits dead center in the chassis. It will lift out quick change from the top. The motor is a BL507XL Hacker and it will use a Quark 125 controller. I planned to use an 80 buts thats not going to be enough. The motor may change after we optimize how much we really need. A conversion kit soon.
Dennis
Dennis,
Looks real good. Are you custom making those pulleys (pinon/spur) or buying them off the shelf? What gear ratio are you going to run initially?
Old 02-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yes the pulley setup is custom. The initial ratio is 1.3 to 1
Old 02-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Countryhick
Look down a page till you find the yoder video. I posted a pic of the car I'm building at the bottom of the page.

The motor's bigger than the 10th type most are trying to use. Its single speed belt drive and geared to run 80 on 11.1V. I've managed to devise a pack thats 8400 MAH and sits dead center in the chassis. It will lift out quick change from the top. The motor is a BL507XL Hacker and it will use a Quark 125 controller. I planned to use an 80 buts thats not going to be enough. The motor may change after we optimize how much we really need. A conversion kit soon.
Dennis
.motorman...any links to places that sell the Hackers and Quarks???
...time to shop ebay for a donor 1/8 chassis......
Old 02-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Countryhick

Dennis
...where are your pics at????
Old 02-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Taylorm
...where are your pics at????
.nevermind.....found them in the other thread
Old 03-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Ride by Serum http://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6281