R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-03-2003, 12:15 PM   #16
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by nizee
I think it would be great if there are some Dyno tests comparison between the ABC and the AAC or some other material. With detail graph plotted against torque & RPM, etc...

That would be great comparison to see the power rating before the real stress test is done on the track or on different ambient temperature.
Well, I belive we might do dyno test, but I don't realy see reason for it, because dyno tests usualy isn't so accurate (every body has their own data for the same engine). I think it is much better to test it on the track, in real situation. Also on AAC can be go on higher exhaust timing due to the very well bottom end of AAC, but still it is way to go on the project, so let's see what will happened. Now, all info from anybody who would like to share their expirience with AAC sets is very valuble to make determination does it wort it to go for project at all. Thank you very much, You've been very helpfull.
Have fun.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote