Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RRR evo WC or MTX4-R

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kreamUNO
i have both, both cars are fantastic, from my experience kyosho is more planted, while the mugen move a bits quirky, it all depends on your liking and what your local hobby has parts for.

hey, both cars looks GOOD!!! like cousins
cause both are Japanese fine art of engeniering
Old 01-22-2008, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I am not going to come on here and tell people to buy a Kyosho. Look at my signature line and it will say that for me. I do want to say something regarding the people that say they can't get parts for their Kyosho cars. If you can't find parts, it is because the hobby shops aren't ordering them. The parts all start from the same place I get my parts from and that is Kyosho America. Everytime I order parts, I get about a 95% fill rate on my orders. If the hobby shops are telling you they can't get the parts, they are giving you a line, or are just too lazy to get the stuff for you. Parts for the RRR are available.

I will say I love my K-car.

I wanted to add that if you are not in the USA, contact your distributor. Parts are definitely available.

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 01-22-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
I am not going to come on here and tell people to buy a Kyosho. Look at my signature line and it will say that for me. I do want to say something regarding the people that say they can't get parts for their Kyosho cars. If you can't find parts, it is because the hobby shops aren't ordering them. The parts all start from the same place I get my parts from and that is Kyosho America. Everytime I order parts, I get about a 95% fill rate on my orders. If the hobby shops are telling you they can't get the parts, they are giving you a line, or are just too lazy to get the stuff for you. Parts for the RRR are available.

I will say I love my K-car.
Well spoken Scott.