Well...I had a blast!!!
Learned a lot as well.
Congrats to Paolo for TQ, all the winners and to Mark Harrison (XRAY/RC America) for bumping up to the Factory A main as well!!! A shout-out to James Burrows (XRAY/RC America) for almost making the A as well (your car was stupid fast).
Definitely a first for me at such a large event with a wealth of talent in attendance. I have to thank:
* Track/Race: Kevin Hutchinson, Ted X and all the others involved
* Sponsors: Team XRAY, RC America, RB USA, Twister Tires & Maxy's Fuel
* Tips & advice: Jamie Corrado, DJ Apolaro, Paulo M., Melvin Aulston, Dennison J, and probably a few others that I'm just forgetting...
* Maxy, Shawn Davis and Dennison J. for excellent pitmanship all week
* Chris Whitney for giving us 301 Raceway, arguably one of the top 3 tracks and hosting arguably one of the top 3 races in the USA
, to practice at anytime we feel like it
* Richard and others for extra fuel, parts, water, etc.
* Big Jeff for the BBQ!!!
P.S. I know I've listed drivers from Serpent and Kyosho for giving me great advice, which they did. However, I'm an XRAY driver through and through!!!