2008 US Open Sedan Championships @ Kissimmee R/C Raceway

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2008 US Open Sedan Championships @ Kissimmee R/C Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Bummer! The US open is in a rain delay. I sure hope they can finish all the Finals today.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

it's not looking good
Old 04-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Race was called due to rain. Qualifiers were used to determine the final results.

Congrats to Paolo Morganti, DJ Apollaro, Chris Tosolini and all who attended.

Kudos to Kevin Hutchinson and the rest of the crew running this well organized flawless event!

Ted did his usual top notch announcing, making every heat the one to watch.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats Paolo! another 720 win!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Thanks Kevin and Greg for putting on a great event...too bad the rain had to spoil the rest of the day, but still an awsome event....TedX...man, you did a great job calling the race....Too bad I drove in too deep on the last lap....I made 2 mystakes the entire race and that had to be one of them. Tommy Jr...thank you for the fast pitwork....

even though I didn't bump, I still had a great time and learned alot. thank you again DJ for the tips, Mark for the quick tune and Dave and Criss for everything......
Old 04-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Congratulations to Michael Abraira and his great runs in the event. He's an accomplished and well respected electric TC racer and 1/12, and now with Serpent, he's begun to lay the smackdown in the nitro world---tremenda galleta broder- los dejaste pasmao

Awesome results for your first big nitro race with a new car. Very happy for you bro and we hope to see even bigger and better results in the coming years with Serpent.

Shalom in home,

Yohan
Old 04-14-2008, 03:42 AM
Tech Master

Congratulations to Paolo Morganti, DJ Apolaro, Luke Whitaker, Roniel Regalado, Gianni Giorgio, Austin Wolfe, Michael Abraira and Melvin Aulston. Great effort guys! Too bad the A finals were rained out, they would have been awesome!
Old 04-14-2008, 04:17 AM
Tech Addict

Here're the results for the races that ran on Sunday...
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round7.txt (104.5 KB, 233 views)
Old 04-14-2008, 04:26 AM
Tech Addict

Special thanks to all that came out to the race this weekend. It's always great to see the level of competiton that is native to Florida, and also the top notch drivers that travel to this race.

Congrats to all of the A-main drivers. Thanks to Kyosho for the great prizes. Kevin and Greg for putting on a top notch race as usual. Thanks to Doug for the greatest rc timing system.

See y'all in DC for Capital Classic!!!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks to Kevin and Kyosho for putting on a great race, ashame it rained out on Sunday. I had alot of fun for not running one of these little cars for a couple of years. I'm glad I was able to put the Mugen MTX4-R in contention for the Factory A. Can't wait to go back next year and do it all over. See you guys at Sour Grapes and at 301!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Thanks to Kyosho America, Kevin Hutchinson & the KRaceway crew for putting this great event together.
Greg M for keeping the the track together
Ted for the excellent announcing
Congratulations to all the winners & the Team drivers
Mike A hope to see you 2 some more nitro races
Mother nature got us good but at least the Gt class got there race in it was a blast to watch them.
Thanks to my sponsors
Kyoshoamerica/Teamorion/Siro motors
Twistertiresusa
Brooklyn Hobbies
Special thanks to my pitman Bobby Watson keeping me going strong thru out the entire event.
Special Thanks to Uriah Murnan had motor issue & gladly lent me a motor
which got me thru the first day
Maxy fuel for providing me with some fuel a short notice
Old 04-14-2008, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Good Work Kevin and Greg. You guys did an excellent job with the track the traction and the running of the race. I had a lot of fun this week. Thanks to Maxy for a very good race fuel. I have been to a lot of races world wide and he has one of the best products. I would like to thank Kyosho for there support of the event. Good work people..
I would like to thank Max Power in Italy for the great power. These XL3 are the best engines I have ever used..

I would also like to thank Mark theturtle Harrison for giving me an exciting qualifying session. Good work buddy...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Very well Kevin and Greg nice weekeend and good work guys.
congratz to Paolo for Tq and all the winners....good job Luke W..Melvin A, Roniel R, Maxy,Rafael and Cabal
thanks to Serpent-Usa,Maxys fuel,Jr Radio for my support ....

ciao
gianni
Old 04-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks James and Mark for all the help in the pits. You guys did a great job for me and I greatly appreciate you helping me out.

Kevin and Ted ran a great program. The food was good at the track. All of us from STL had a great time and will make it back again some time.

I received a lot of help with setup from a lot of guys, Guy, James, Mark and Denny, which was extremely helpfull. I learned a lot.

Thanks to Joel from Kyosho for the help with parts.

Chris and his guys from 301 were awesome. Looking forward to going to DC to race. I will definitely make it there next year for the Capitol Classic. I have lots of family in the area. I may even make it up there this summer.

Thanks again and we would love to see all of you at Evolution Raceway some time.

Joe
Old 04-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Wow another great US Open race is in the books,big thanks to Kev and the Kiss crew for a great event too bad the rain didnt let us finish but a great race anyway..thanks to Dj for all your help brother and Randy Rhodes for the awsome pitwork,also thanks to the Serepnt crew Gianni,Paolo,Mike,Maxy,cant forget Rafael for your hospitality "5" to you ..

Special thanks to my sponsors Serpent USA, Spektrum, Xceed, Maxy`s Fuel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.