R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   HoBao Hyper 10 Nitro Touring Car - THREAD (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/193402-hobao-hyper-10-nitro-touring-car-thread.html)

paul73rc 11-29-2007 10:58 PM

HoBao Hyper 10 Nitro Touring Car - THREAD

Hi guys, I thought I'll start a thread on the HoBao Hyper 10 Nitro Touring Car. I couldn't find one anywhere. If there is one can someone refer me to it?

So basically I have created this thread for The HoBao Hyper 10 Nitro Touring Car. Not only for the owners but for any other people wanting to get one etc. Whether it is from a problem to troubleshooting, engines etc.

So guys, go ahead and post. Also, feel free to post an pics of your cars. I would like to see some nice HoBao Hyper 10 Nitro Touring Cars.

Cheers, Paul

paul73rc 11-29-2007 10:58 PM

Also, Does anyone know of some good upgrades for this car?

paul73rc 12-01-2007 12:07 AM

Does anyone still have these cars?

Dave_x8 12-01-2007 12:14 AM

i have a hyper 10 RTR, no upgrades, well foam tires that have been very well used:D, i have a black toyota supra body on it, looks killer, i need to fix the clutch on it though and put a front belt on it, i was looking at racing it in the near future cos i think this class would be cheaper than any other cos you can run the cars stock.
i dont have a pic. soz.:tire:

vc05hdt 12-02-2007 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by paul73rc (Post 3925724)
Does anyone still have these cars?

My Hyper 10 Pro was the first nitro car I purchased. It can be set up to handle but 2 speed weakness and front bulkhead fragile with knocks. I think you would be better off with GPX4 RTR, or the new version if it comes out.:)

Ivan Dickson 12-02-2007 04:45 PM

Any pics of this car?

Dave_x8 12-03-2007 11:59 PM

in this site under 1/10 on-road belt drive, there is a pic of a gpx-4 RTR:D:tire::nod:

diabolonitro 07-29-2008 05:50 PM

running hyper ten

yer i have a hyper ten but very new to rc world. just started raceing so need help on set up. got it in adaliad at hobby habit. came with enzo shell but sprayed up a stng and in prosses of doing a vollvo s60 try to add:flaming: pics

fairwell 01-11-2012 04:54 AM

hey guys im new to rc too i just got my hyper ten today lol and all i know is my second gear is a bit dodgy lol only paid 150 from a mate im getting a better shell soon as its got a hacked to bitz subaru body and a chevy wagon
one too

British Menace 01-12-2012 06:22 PM

My first car was a Hypa 10 Pro with the Carbon top deck. Had great fun with this car.
Came with the "Force 15" engine installed.

One Hop-up that I would say is a must is the the "Pillow-ball set" Which upgrades the suspension to the more modern pillow ball set up .... Not suprisingly?!

I also found a guy who made front Aluminium Baulkheads which improved the reliability greatly.

[I] found it difficult to get good front end traction due to the front geometory but they did run very well, especially for the money you can get them for.
They seam to inherently have great rear end traction!

Good luck wit this car and have fun.
I'll trty and find a photo of my old Hypa 10 and post.

BM

fairwell 01-12-2012 06:44 PM

hey guys i hope some one here could help me im having trouble with my first gear as soon as u put some throttle on first gear spins off

any ideas

i have already fixed the oneway bearing as it was jammed
just checking the clutch on the motor spins counter clock wise

cheers dave