R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   THANK YOU TRACK OWNERS! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/193066-thank-you-track-owners.html)

rcfoolz 11-28-2007 12:06 AM

THANK YOU TRACK OWNERS!

I wanted to take the time to write how much I appreciate every track owner out thier. Owning or maintaining a track today is more or less a loosing business venture. Those out thier that build tracks for us to run on, they have made great sacrifices and I think every racer in the country, weather you only use the track to practice or you show up every race day, needs to take the time to thank those that give us a place to race.

My thank you goes out to the tracks and thier crews that I race most, or will be racing more often, be sure to mention the location and your name so that next time your at the track, ask your track director/owner to check this out.

(if you don't feel thankful for the track you run on, just think that it could go away at anytime because the person running it doesn't feel appreciated for thier efforts, and it may go away like so many before)

My List:
Port Charlotte: David Larry/Gary/and crew
Ft Myers: Jim Rice & Crew
Kissraceway (Kissimmee): Kevin H.& Crew
SS Raceway-(Tampa) Ronnie S.
Adrenalin (Tampa) ?
Superior (Orlando) Superior Hobbies
P&P hobbies (Melborne): Pete

Thank you guys!

rcfoolz 11-28-2007 01:20 PM

WOW.....I'm amazed that with over 100 views that nobody feels thankful for the tracks they run on.

dawgmeat 11-28-2007 01:24 PM

FITO 11-28-2007 01:32 PM

thank you fbf and 301 raceway (the best track)

occ 11-28-2007 02:37 PM

No thankyou from me because where I come from, we dont have track owners.

Its all us racers who run & maintain the track.:nod:

-R2- 11-28-2007 03:22 PM

here's mine past and present

So Cal raceway On-road
Hobbypeople's fun races on-road
Crystal Park on and off-road
Revelation Raceway on and off-road
Hot rod Hobbies off-road
Tamiya TCS Races on-road
Palomar Raceway off-road
Silverbowl Las Vegas ON-road
Pegasus hobbies off road
Greater L.A. rc club on-road
The Farm II off road
Gulf Coast Raceway On-off road

And for the rest of you tracks thanks also you support this hobby and keep the sport in the people's eyes

kyoshokidd 11-28-2007 04:21 PM

thank you

Originally Posted by rcfoolz (Post 3913753)
I wanted to take the time to write how much I appreciate every track owner out thier. Owning or maintaining a track today is more or less a loosing business venture. Those out thier that build tracks for us to run on, they have made great sacrifices and I think every racer in the country, weather you only use the track to practice or you show up every race day, needs to take the time to thank those that give us a place to race.

My thank you goes out to the tracks and thier crews that I race most, or will be racing more often, be sure to mention the location and your name so that next time your at the track, ask your track director/owner to check this out.

(if you don't feel thankful for the track you run on, just think that it could go away at anytime because the person running it doesn't feel appreciated for thier efforts, and it may go away like so many before)

My List:
Port Charlotte: David Larry/Gary/and crew
Ft Myers: Jim Rice & Crew
Kissraceway (Kissimmee): Kevin H.& Crew
SS Raceway-(Tampa) Ronnie S.
Adrenalin (Tampa) ?
Superior (Orlando) Superior Hobbies
P&P hobbies (Melborne): Pete

Thank you guys!

wow you shore are board

srsracer 11-28-2007 04:45 PM

thank you Scottsdale RC speedway :nod:

MugenDrew 11-28-2007 05:48 PM

I applaud this! Fantastic, way over due! Cheers to the track owners/ managers etc! Ive watched this go down several times and from my perspective it must be quite a burden. You have to have an EXTREME passion for this sport to dedicate the TIME (which as you grow older KIDD you'll find has a much higher value than money) LABOR, Money and to SACRIFICE your own personal race performance to insure the pleasure of many others! My hat goes out to you!:D:nod::D:nod: THANK YOU :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serpentd 11-28-2007 05:54 PM

OK, well most of all I would like to thank MARCAR my club in Colorado Springs.:nod: Without Sal Difazio and Robert Ronas, we would never get to race here in Colorado. Plus I probably would have never experienced 1/8th scale without them and MARCAR! So Thanks a million guys. :D

And Sal, my prayers are with you and your family always bro!

I would also like to thank everyone that helps out around the country at all tracks, regardless if I've raced them or not. Without all of you, we simply could not race...period. So to ALL track owners and CREWS and racers that help with yours and other tracks, thanks to all. I think a lot of us take for granted what we do have. We would always like something bigger and better, but don't forget that we need to appreciate what we do have. Honestly, the onroad scene is not that big. When we travel, we usually know more then half of the guys there. We are like one big family in a way. And we all need to appreciate each other as well as the people that help out at club racing to larger event racing. So again...THANKS EVERYONE!!;)

Serpentd 11-28-2007 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by kyoshokidd (Post 3916158)
wow you shore are board

NO, HE'S NOT BORED, JUST VERY APPRECIATIVE.:rolleyes: You should be too.:nod: You have the time to post "wow you shore are board". Well I have a few suggestions to you. first, post your thanks with the time you wasted and second...please spend EVERY second of spare time to learn to spell properly. Just a suggestion. I realize your younger and I am not picking on you, but you need to start learning respect now, please. If you can't spell a word, look it up on an online dictionary...also it you don't have something to contribute to a post, especially this type of post, then don't. Good luck.:)

Joe Maxey 11-28-2007 07:28 PM

Thanks

HT in the ATX (9 years every weekend) Thanks Chris and Tim and Ken @ HT
TNT - Cedar Park (small but stupid fun)
NControl - RR Tx. (Big and bad a$$)
Mikes in Porter Tx (OMG Its Awsome)

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

GHETTOTEACHER 11-28-2007 07:36 PM

I appreciate this tread. I would like to thank the following tracks for ability to race my cars and truggy. Without these people who own/run and operate these facilities I and many others would not be in this hobby!
Chris, John, Don, Ray, Sal, Ed. <----much love from the Dub-C crew and extended family

Many thanks:

Blue Diamond RC (Home track) A great off and on road facility. One of the largest and fastest off road tracks on the East!
301 Raceway The Fastest piece of asphalt on the EAST COAST!!! Go there with your "A" game!! The Mecca of East Coast R/C racing.
Jackson RC A great technical track. Very exciting and challenging!
Checkerboards An off road track that feels like a on road with jumps!!
FBF Bro's keep up the good work in NYC!!! I'll be there in 08!

Tracks I will miss:(
Springfield PA, West Chester PA, Pottbelly's NJ RIP 07

Track owners and operators, keep doing a great job. I/we will always keep supporting you!!:D
H

serpentjack 11-28-2007 07:37 PM

2 of the best tracks in fla. are in my back yard:blush::blush::cool::cool:i try too help as much as i can,,it was'nt that long ago that i'd ride a bike 6mi. to watch.. i to forgass,,all of U..:nod::nod::tire::rolleyes:

serpentjack 11-28-2007 07:39 PM

thanks to forgass......sorry:blush: