Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
GT class--buggy-based on road! >

GT class--buggy-based on road!

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Old 05-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FastPete
It is funny I just stated the results I saw with the Impanema WIDE rears! Sometimes size does matter. I didnt even mention the other brands to keep it classy. But then its blown out of context. Oh well I will continue to post my findings, just trying to help everyone out.

Thanks Jeff for your continued support of the Hobby,and GT class, and designing inovative products-tires!
Well said FastPete, thank you very much!
Old 05-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well all i was saying you had came with great idea Jspeed ...not stepping on anyone products...when i got my car the ony tires were available for to me were ofna & kyosho rubber which i have a $h!t load lol....i support all manufactors possibly can that help improve the GT Class...another note i had my Dm-1 forsale until i met Lee(winner circle)what little time we chat he made realize how the gt hobby worth racing thanks Lee...real stand up guy now on the bodies can we possibly match the price close to protoform..just asking
Old 05-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Anyone hear if mugen is gonna make a mbx6 based oval/gt car ?

Conversion?
Old 05-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rkhess

Conversion?
that would be sweet if mugen get in the game
Old 05-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Google mugen mbx6 late model and go to result under mugens forum

We lost our local offroad track but we have dirty oval
Old 05-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Google mugen mbx6 late model and go to result under mugens forum

We lost our local offroad track but we have dirty oval
ok cool ...tell me how you liking that O.S. 19 Speed ...i read ya signature...you think it will hold in a Gt car?
Old 05-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
well all i was saying you had came with great idea Jspeed ...not stepping on anyone products...when i got my car the ony tires were available for to me were ofna & kyosho rubber which i have a $h!t load lol....i support all manufactors possibly can that help improve the GT Class...another note i had my Dm-1 forsale until i met Lee(winner circle)what little time we chat he made realize how the gt hobby worth racing thanks Lee...real stand up guy now on the bodies can we possibly match the price close to protoform..just asking
Its cool Bobby, don't sweat it, thanks.

Warrior bodies sold last year at around $60 each.

This year they're selling at around $45 dollars each. (a price drop of $15 dollars per body) Check with Lee, even our tire prices are better this year too!

Its all about helping GT racers and the GT class to grow.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Conversion?
I spoke with one of the guys there last week and he said he was building one to test in an electric version. Could be cool.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Conversion?
From what I heard from some Mugen folks, there is nothing in the works at this time. If "we" can get this moving exponentially, then maybe Mugen/Xray/Losi may just aboard. For now, you will see only privateers modifying out one of the aforementioned cars for GT racing. Serpent is the only one seriously working on a GT car right now (Cobra GT).
Old 05-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Its cool Bobby, don't sweat it, thanks.

Warrior bodies sold last year at around $60 each.

This year they're selling at around $45 dollars each. (a price drop of $15 dollars per body) Check with Lee, even our tire prices are better this year too!

Its all about helping GT racers and the GT class to grow.
well another +1 on price drop on your product
Old 05-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by WildBillMassey
Jeff, I have told you many times, but you can't seem to get it through your thick skull, that I am my own self, and the comments of others has nothing to do with me. So nothing has came from my "camp"

Also, not everybody that has a GT races, some people like to buy realistic GT bodies for their cars. As you only support racers, I support the GT hobby as a whole.
Yes, there are "camps" in GT. This is made apparent everytime someone posts something about a competing product that another "camp" doesn't use. This is what is getting old and tired about this whole GT thing. If you and your buddies like Product X, that is your perrogative. Other folks may like Product Y, and that is their perrogative. These constant jabs at each other because someone doesn't use a product that someone else does is really counter-productive to the big picture. The same holds true with the personal beefs that has been well documented on the different GT forums between certain individuals. If someone doesn't like someone else, don't speak their name and ignore their postings; you don't have to respond back at all.

I am just waiting for someone to bump the record player so that the needle skips over the scratched part of the LP.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JLock

I am just waiting for someone to bump the record player so that the needle skips over the scratched part of the LP.
if you use a quarter on the needle it will play thru it
Old 05-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
ok cool ...tell me how you liking that O.S. 19 Speed ...i read ya signature...you think it will hold in a Gt car?
ive ran two races with it TQed one got rained out of main...and 2nd the next race.. its good for the smaller tracks in my area ...I also have the xz-blue that in my opinion would be perfect in a 2speed GT car rips on bottom and mid has decent top end ...ive tried 3 pipes on it including an OS 2060 felt like it was chocking the top end ...i love the 086 on it and it screams ...to me it would make a killer GT motor for under $300 ..light weight and really low profile cooling head w/OS quality
Old 05-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
you apparently feel no responsibility to attempt to minimize the negativity on these threads by your customers.
What some of you are failing to see is that you are blaming (ie....the comment "your camp") me for something someone else said ....why? Because someone is my customer? Are you asking me to tell my customers what they can and can't say on a forum?

I do not condone any negative remarks against any person or product, unless I have personally posted said remark. So please, leave me the hell out of it.

If I am going to be labeled a "camp" leader, than please do me a favor and take my website link out of your signatures. Shit, from the sound of it, lf you live in Texas, then I am the leader of your camp also, so please, move to another state. Is there a form I can fill out to not be camp leader anymore, PDF would be best.

When I posted earlier that "this thread hasn't changed, same old bullshit", that was meant for EVERYONE that was being negative, not just certain people. I did not mention any names or products. Yet, someone decided to take a jab at me personally about products I sell on my site, obviously they thought I was talking about them directly. WRONG!

I just kicked the damn record player over, go buy a new record.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Tech Elite

I put signatures in my posts cause I like the products. Simple as that, not cause I'm sponsored or endorsed in any way. I don't belong to any camp just cause I know a person. If that's the case then am I in Jeffrey's camp because I know who Juan is? He also lives in Texas? Dang I'll buy a new record player

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.