Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Its on like popcorn!!!!!

Originally Posted by rpespo
We can race at Blue Diamond. I plan on going for the trophy race next month. I don't want any of your cars. Bring some cash. Oh, and bring Tommy so he can set your car up for you.
Thats a bet I thought u might want too pinkslip your car but you might need cash since your cars are so old!!!! and I advise you to get a real motor and not the one you have with the toothpick conrod!!!is your car an nitro or a hotwheels......but ill be at bluediamond and ill hollah at Don to see if we can set-up a quick race for me and you and i dont bet Mcdonalds money so bring your life savings!!!!

WHO ELSE WANTS SOME OF DEBO!!! (if you aint first you are last an going home crying feeling like an As_!!!!!)
Old 09-17-2009, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

Default first time ever winning!!!!

Oh, do you mean the B.S. GT car that came in 2nd place at last years I-95 Showdown? That GT car? The BONE-STOCK, RUBBER-TIRED GT car that came to YOUR hometown track and whooped your ass? That B.S. GT car? Oh, here it is.

Here's me and my B.S. car, trophy and girlz.

Where's your pic?
you sure are holding on tightly to this pic mustve been the only time you came in second in gt racing,but wheres your trophy oh thats right you didnt get one and the pic dont say second place its just you and 2 girls an u is holding that radioshack/duratrax slotro car!!!! believe me 301 gt racers are laughing at you very hard!!! pure joke!!!!

p,s. if you need a trophy I got plenty for u,and if u really want to make things interesting we can bet that you cant beat my 11yrs old son too!!!!

NOW YOU IN DEEP WATER TALKING CASH!!!!
MY SON WILL EMBARRASE YOU AND ILL DESTROY YOU MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO RACE GT NOMORE!!! (what u wanna do?)
Old 09-17-2009, 06:10 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BiggDogg33
Thats a bet I thought u might want too pinkslip your car but you might need cash since your cars are so old!!!! and I advise you to get a real motor and not the one you have with the toothpick conrod!!!is your car an nitro or a hotwheels......but ill be at bluediamond and ill hollah at Don to see if we can set-up a quick race for me and you and i dont bet Mcdonalds money so bring your life savings!!!!

WHO ELSE WANTS SOME OF DEBO!!! (if you aint first you are last an going home crying feeling like an As_!!!!!)
Originally Posted by BiggDogg33
you sure are holding on tightly to this pic mustve been the only time you came in second in gt racing,but wheres your trophy oh thats right you didnt get one and the pic dont say second place its just you and 2 girls an u is holding that radioshack/duratrax slotro car!!!! believe me 301 gt racers are laughing at you very hard!!! pure joke!!!!

p,s. if you need a trophy I got plenty for u,and if u really want to make things interesting we can bet that you cant beat my 11yrs old son too!!!!

NOW YOU IN DEEP WATER TALKING CASH!!!!
MY SON WILL EMBARRASE YOU AND ILL DESTROY YOU MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO RACE GT NOMORE!!! (what u wanna do?)

jeez is a toy race car
Old 09-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

Default Just fooling around!!!

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
jeez is a toy race car
I know its just a toy/hobby im just busting his chops and talking smack all in fun and I know the guy and hes ok,just giving this forum a little action to wake it up!!! thats all, but will still gonna race though!!!!

Richie dont be gettin salty if u dish it u gotta be able to take it!!! (NO Hommo) see ya at the races and lets get this GT class rolling!!! and all GT racers please attend the 2010 GT race at kissimmee!!! and race at all local tracks to get the class seen!!!

GT CARS ARE FOR REAL RACERS TOO!!!! GT CARS WILL PERFORM TOO!!!
GT CARS THE REALISTIC CHOICE!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

No, I don't want your taxicab and I don't want a quick race. Real racing conditions, we race with the field. A race within a race. $100 to whoever finishes better in the main. We'll let the director hold the money. Ya gotta race at least 2 qualifiers. If you don't make the main (cause you break your shit) you lose! You in?

I know you like to talk smack and you're pretty funny I got to admit. But I like to talk the truth. And I looked at your lap times at BD from the 13th. They're not faster than mine. No just the opposite. Your best lap in the main was 21.13. My best lap in the main on the 5th was 20.36. That's the truth. Check it yourself. So... you can talk smack and act all big but keep in mind...

BIG TREE...FALL HARD!!!

Oh and I thought you might like to see this...

That's a first place trophy and TQ plaque.

P.S. I'm getting bored with this and I'm sure everyone else is so this will be my last post on the subject. I'll see ya at the race.

Last edited by rpespo; 09-17-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

That's it, lol

You 2 are gonna have to pit together down here, lol
Old 09-18-2009, 04:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You guys are killing me, every morning when I get to work I have to see what was posted and you two make my day......
Old 09-18-2009, 05:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default SOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!

No, I don't want your taxicab and I don't want a quick race. Real racing conditions, we race with the field. A race within a race. $100 to whoever finishes better in the main. We'll let the director hold the money. Ya gotta race at least 2 qualifiers. If you don't make the main (cause you break your shit) you lose! You in?

I know you like to talk smack and you're pretty funny I got to admit. But I like to talk the truth. And I looked at your lap times at BD from the 13th. They're not faster than mine. No just the opposite. Your best lap in the main was 21.13. My best lap in the main on the 5th was 20.36. That's the truth. Check it yourself. So... you can talk smack and act all big but keep in mind...

BIG TREE...FALL HARD!!!

Oh and I thought you might like to see this...

That's a first place trophy and TQ plaque.

P.S. I'm getting bored with this and I'm sure everyone else is so this will be my last post on the subject. I'll see ya at the race.
AWW you did your research....r u nervous, dont watch me watch my moves,and ill be there for sure and if you wanna get it done faster, v.o.r.r.a regional 2 1/8th on road fuel challenge is allowing Gt cars to run too,and ill be there 4 sure,and since you checking me out look at the GREAT LAKE CHALLENGE REPORTS TOO yes i was there also,and your lap time isnt that much different, n i had a new car, test n tuning,but this is my last post because ive been bored with it, but one more thing...........IM A TIMBERLAND AND I STAND TALL!!!!!:sneaky: (EMOTIONS MAKE ME CRY SOMETIMES)HAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

Default JUST FUNNING!!!!

Originally Posted by mcsquish
You guys are killing me, every morning when I get to work I have to see what was posted and you two make my day......
YOUR SO WELCOMED!!!!!!!! DID YOU KNOW GROWN MEN CAN BE SO SENSITIVE!!!!! I GUESS WE BOTH ARE SPONSORED DRIVERS AND GET PAID!!!!! HUH DAGG THATS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Rookie

So whos gonna be at Blue Diamond tomorrow in the gt class ? Or will I waste a trip to come
Old 09-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ZZRedlineZZ
So whos gonna be at Blue Diamond tomorrow in the gt class ? Or will I waste a trip to come
count me in for that class
Old 09-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Tech Addict

Hello from France,

here's a presentation of a XB8 Rally Game!!
Very simple, you take your old buggy, you put the chassis Flat, you buy a body and you modify the shocks!!!

You have a car that finish 4th at last year Rally Chalenge after 4 races!!!

http://www.automodelisme.com/index.p...&topic=39148.0

Au revoir.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Are those the Mantua tires? I have run those here and like them.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mikeLy
I see the Picco P3 is on the motor list. Does that include the P3 with the turbo plug which is $200. Part# OFN51233
Jspeed. We are still waiting for an anwser.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bubba Cola
Jspeed. We are still waiting for an anwser.
I think Jspeed is reviewing the engines again and will have a revised listing of what engines are allowed in the spec class soon. There are so many engine choices out there now with more and more companies coming out and revising their current lines, it makes for some hard choices on what exactly to allow. Be patient, he will let us know what is up about this shortly.

Last edited by JLock; 09-23-2009 at 06:14 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.