GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default whats up?

Originally Posted by Jspeed
ChrisK, you gotta love that KC45

Patricio, had a friend mess up my starter box during a race once too. I try to not let anyone touch it on race days anymore. If someone needs a "bump", I do it for them.

What's up Big Dog!
Its all good, rubber tires are gonna be your best friend, give it a try & keep the faith. Hope to see all the fast guys next March!
Whats Up? Jspeed everything is cool just called your phone waiting on my tires and need some info on a few things and hope you get this race together it should be a blast!!!! Will the 1/7th scale DM-1's be allowed to race at this event as well and run with the GT1 n GT2 n DM-1specs? if so its really gonna be interesting!!! believe that!!! please post so everybody will know!!! because they are apart of the Gt class too!!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

All the GT cars are cool for the race. IGT1, IGT2, DM1 & DM1S are fine, even "converted buggies" are fine for 2010 in both classes. They must all be shaft driven GT cars, that's it
Old 09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BiggDogg33
This remark doesnt concern you so please stay on the outside of this convo!!!! This remark was made because it was told that rubber tire might be to diffucult for someone else to use!!!! Thank you!!! A-B-N C ur self out of this one!!!
If you want to have a private conversation then send a private message. If not, be prepared for someone to call you on your B.S.!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

Default U R Funny!!!

Originally Posted by rpespo
If you want to have a private conversation then send a private message. If not, be prepared for someone to call you on your B.S.!
THE ONLY B.S. THAT I KNOW ABOUT IS THAT GT CAR U DRIVE AND THAT SLOW 5TH SCALE!!!!!!BACK AT U!!!!! OH YEAH TRY UPGRADING THEN U CAN USE BS BECAUSE YOU WONT HAVE IT NO-MORE!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Tech Regular

Old 09-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BiggDogg33
THE ONLY B.S. THAT I KNOW ABOUT IS THAT GT CAR U DRIVE AND THAT SLOW 5TH SCALE!!!!!!BACK AT U!!!!! OH YEAH TRY UPGRADING THEN U CAN USE BS BECAUSE YOU WONT HAVE IT NO-MORE!!!

Oh, do you mean the B.S. GT car that came in 2nd place at last years I-95 Showdown? That GT car? The BONE-STOCK, RUBBER-TIRED GT car that came to YOUR hometown track and whooped your ass? That B.S. GT car? Oh, here it is.

Here's me and my B.S. car, trophy and girlz.

Where's your pic?
Old 09-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

Default U must dont remember!!!

Oh, do you mean the B.S. GT car that came in 2nd place at last years I-95 Showdown? That GT car? The BONE-STOCK, RUBBER-TIRED GT car that came to YOUR hometown track and whooped your ass? That B.S. GT car? Oh, here it is.

Here's me and my B.S. car, trophy and girlz.

Where's your pic?
You didnt whoop me because I came in first yes first, with the first GT2 that hit the scene at 301, bone stock straight out the box where ever you got ur pic mines should be first and my trophy was bigger than yours,oh yeah you didnt get your trophy!!! and to be honest you got lucky to get second because if I remember your car was very slow yes very slow!!!! and when you get chance read the race results and get the fastest laps and the winning results!!! HAVE A NICE DAY------CASE CLOSED!!!!!! AND I KNOW YOU REMEMBER THAT GT2 WITH THE REDBULL AUDI BODY!!!! 2008,I-95 GT WINNER 1ST PLACE!!! I USE IT ALSO FOR MY AVATAR AS WELL!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:00 AM
Tech Regular

I think your memory is a little cloudy. Tommy Bond won that race, not you!

Yeah, I remember your taxicab. I remember it all apart in the pits!

True, my car wasn't the fastest that day, but that didn't matter with you guys breaking and crashing all over the place. Just proves the point that you can have crazy mod motors and foam tires but it don't mean jack if you can't finish the race!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

All this pit smack is fun to read. You guys show up at the Paris memorial race in Vegas in Nov., and I'll show you fast.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spooky 1
You guys show up at the Paris memorial race in Vegas in Nov., and I'll show you fast.
Yeah.... That will be when he is pointing at my car...
Old 09-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Zootcapri
Yeah.... That will be when he is pointing at my car...
Old 09-16-2009, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

You guys are so funny!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Another shelf queen of mine.
One of a kind.

Old 09-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

I think your memory is a little cloudy. Tommy Bond won that race, not you!

Yeah, I remember your taxicab. I remember it all apart in the pits!

True, my car wasn't the fastest that day, but that didn't matter with you guys breaking and crashing all over the place. Just proves the point that you can have crazy mod motors and foam tires but it don't mean jack if you can't finish the race!
once again im gonna tell U I won I-95 gt class race last year for sure you can think what u want but I know what happen Tommy is my Hommie and he set my car up and I won Tommy mightve would have won but his servo went bad now ask Tbo713 that Mr. know it all, but they say know everything but dont know sh_t!!!! and ill beat you anyday in gt class and you can pinkslip your classic gt car and pic any of mines!!!!301 will re-open and we can do it there or bluediamond!!!!

and far as you seeing my car all apart mustve been somebody else because all my cars stays in A shape, and ask anybody about that, oh if you know Will who drives 5th scale at 301 he can tell u about me hommie!!! Check ur resources!!! first!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Tech Regular

We can race at Blue Diamond. I plan on going for the trophy race next month. I don't want any of your cars. Bring some cash. Oh, and bring Tommy so he can set your car up for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.