Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
GT class--buggy-based on road! >

GT class--buggy-based on road!

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Old 09-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by spooky 1

Not to stir things , but Bernie did not invent GT racing. Kyosho put out the car and people started racing them all over as soon as they hit the shelf.
Spooky, you just never could accept the fact that the first set of GT rules ever published were Bubba Cola’s Leisure Hours track racing could you?
Sorry you had to hear it again Mr 3500 grams weight limit, take care of yourself anyway. Lol

By the way, where are all those GT rules that the self proclaimed “board” submitted to Roar almost two years ago?

Why weren’t they ever published so the International GT racing community could see them and learn from them too?
Old 09-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Novarossi Challenge 2013@GulfCoast Raceway Porter,TX

He is a pic of just Gts, all I can say it was FUN!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT needs Chemo

I'm new to the GT world, just finished my second year of racing. I've been following the GT forums for most of those two years. They have always been insightful and a great place to chat with fellow racers. As of late a few of the GT forums seem to have gotten a cancer. It gets chemo and disappears briefly, but seems to keep coming back. Unlike most cancers we can cure this one by ignoring it. There are too many great things going on with GT right now to let an ugly disease drag it down.

I think the only rule we need in GT right now is to ignore the cancer.

Oh and an open motor
Old 09-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Aught-Six
I'm new to the GT world, just finished my second year of racing. I've been following the GT forums for most of those two years. They have always been insightful and a great place to chat with fellow racers. As of late a few of the GT forums seem to have gotten a cancer. It gets chemo and disappears briefly, but seems to keep coming back. Unlike most cancers we can cure this one by ignoring it. There are too many great things going on with GT right now to let an ugly disease drag it down.

Oh and an open motor
+100
Old 09-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Oh and an open motor
+1000

"Jspeed I just had enough all I get is complaints about you , you either need to chill out or find another forum to navigate. Please donot pm me or make any contact with me all that's going to do is to get you banned permanently from RCtech."

I am just sayin........
Old 09-13-2013, 06:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tonylunatic
He is a pic of just Gts, all I can say it was FUN!
What a great sight Tony. I can't wait to have my first GT race. Finding the time to build is hampering me right now but that will pass.
So looking foreword to doing some GT racing.

Aught-Six
GT needs Chemo

Oh and an open motor

Hey ....

Welcome to GT .... I am also new at this. I have just .... a couple of weeks ... got my first kit.
All the best.

BM
Old 09-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Spooky, you just never could accept the fact that the first set of GT rules ever published were Bubba Cola’s Leisure Hours track racing could you?
Sorry you had to hear it again Mr 3500 grams weight limit, take care of yourself anyway. Lol

By the way, where are all those GT rules that the self proclaimed “board” submitted to Roar almost two years ago?

Why weren’t they ever published so the International GT racing community could see them and learn from them too?
Don't attack Gus, he has done more for GT racing than anyone I know. He built Utah GT racing by himself and it is going well. He built Spooky's RC Racing and if you were ever to travel you would see his shirts all over the country. Gus is an ambassador to the class and I feel very lucky to get to swap paint with him each week. He has taught me so much and given his time to so many more you couldn't even comprehend.

JSpeed, you do nothing but cause pain and annoyance to anyone who tries to build a constructive board. Its time for you to go away, I hope the moderators take care of your extremely negative outlook on anything but the past. There is all kinds of talk going on about finalizing the rules for GT, there is a reason you are not a part of it. Please invest your time in your products and not everyone's grief. Isn't there a new better than all body you should be working on? I'm sure 99% of GT racers wouldn't run your products even if they were far better than the rest. They aren't and wont be... Instead you try to bring everything and everyone down to the Impanema level. Every time you post on here you prove everyone right about what a "cancer" you are.

I've done my best to stay out of your mess but you went after someone who may as well be my family. I apologize to the rest of the community for the negativity but passionless false statements need not go unanswered.

Marcus tell us about that Team C I'm sure you have something new going on. Lets talk GT gents
Old 09-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (98%+)

I would like to see a spec class and an open class in GT
Open would be any GT car with open motor
Problem is what do we consider spec? I would suggest any production GT car
what motor, what tires?
Any inputs or suggestions so we can know what the racers want
Old 09-13-2013, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DRRC

Don't know what the fuzz is all about and don't care

Don't understand when people say there has to be a limit on this and that with all these rules etc etc

And in our area GT racing is picking up without rules, race what you brung
Old 09-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TerribleTy

There is all kinds of talk going on about finalizing the rules for GT, there is a reason you are not a part of it.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MantisWorx

I am just sayin........
Old 09-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

I've been following the GT forums for most of those two years. They have always been insightful and a great place to chat with fellow racers.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (98%+)

dont feed the troll

moving on...
so long chasis, short, both?
what spec motor?
Old 09-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DRRC
dont feed the troll

moving on...
so long chasis, short, both?
what spec motor?
Patience...... All Coming VERY, VERY soon

We have been working diligently to improve the needs and wants for the GT8 class.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Who says Friday the 13th's are bad??? I would like to see an Open class (Motors and tires) and a Spec class (Spec motor and Tire). Just my opinion, doesn't mean much

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.