Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
GT class--buggy-based on road! >

GT class--buggy-based on road!

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Old 08-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
That's a lot of BS flapping from your bunghole.
Don't worry about my new 325GT body, when I feel like finishing it, I will.
Hell, you haven't ever raced with my Warrior body, have you?

Just answer the question, lol

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC?
Actually I have!! Works great it's just to UGLY for my style plain and simple, I don't like the look. That's enough feeding your need for attention from me for the day. I'm out talking to a brick wall!
Old 08-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

I'll check back later, save your prussyboy insults and answer the question.

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC in 2010?

Can't figure it out?
Think about it..........

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC 2010?
Old 08-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

I'll check back later, save your prussyboy insults and answer the question.

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC in 2010?

Can't figure it out?
Think about it..........

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC 2010?
There's no insults just plain truth, answer my questions first, hell just answer the first question.

If your so wise enlighten us all and answer your own questions. We don't have time to play guess games with you.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tonylunatic
Actually I have!! Works great it's just to UGLY for my style plain and simple, I don't like the look. That's enough feeding your need for attention from me for the day. I'm out talking to a brick wall!
Too bad you didn't say that to me face to face in Chicago when we talked about this very same gayboy spec tires thing you sweepies seem to want to push....

Just answer the questions and save you homo insults......

Who the "F" does sweep think they are to spec anything?

And..... Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC 2010?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

There's no insults just plain truth, answer my questions first, hell just answer the first question.

If your so wise enlighten us all and answer your own questions. We don't have time to play guess games with you.
You can blow me!

We've all been reading crap from you "young guns" of GT, how much you're growing the class you did not start, so now answer the question.

Old 08-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey dont forget about me How many from P.R.?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Tech Master

Too bad you didn't say that to me face to face in Chicago when we talked about this very same gayboy spec tires thing you sweepies seem to want to push....

Just answer the questions and save you homo insults......

Who the "F" does sweep think they are to spec anything?

And..... Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC 2010?
We didn't talk face to face you spoke to my Team mates about whatever , I was liable to stab you with a wrench...

Take your problems up with Sweep or any other manufacturer you have issues with, not with individuals you don't know and know nothing about.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Hey dont forget about me How many from P.R.?
Please explain yourself, incomplete thoughts from you add nothing to the conversation and don't answer the question for you sweepie spec tires guys.

Are you trying to talk about the 2010 GTWC, the race in Homestead Florida that attracted 100 GT racers from around the world?

Are you talking about the race where guys came to the USA from Peru, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Panama and the Caribbean to race with about 25-30 guys from America?

Is that what you're trying to talk about?

Old 08-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Wow.......

First of all, I don't care what brand of tire is spec'ed. I like the fact that it is a harder compound and lasts a long time.
In fact, I have not received any tires from Sweep for my GT car. I bought tires from my track at the same price that everyone else does. Just a little thing called "supporting your track".

I am new to GT, but I have been racing for over 25 years. That race in 2010 sounds like it would have been awesome. How many racers has it drawn in the last couple of years? Would love to try to make it there sometime.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Please explain yourself, incomplete thoughts from you add nothing to the conversation and don't answer the question for you sweepie spec tires guys.

You might have a decent turnout again if you had it back in the States, but your name has created much havoc amongst the GT world. Please send in J-Lock to bring peace back to this thread. Have a Super Duper day
Old 08-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

We didn't talk face to face you spoke to my Team mates about whatever , I was liable to stab you with a wrench...

Take your problems up with Sweep or any other manufacturer you have issues with, not with individuals you don't know and know nothing about.
Blow me tony, I got into you face about the bullcrap spec tire thing in the off-road part of the Lesiure Hours building, you didn't seem like a jerk then, but now you're all puffy, lol

Just answer the question and we can leave the insults behind.
You guys say you're growing the class?

Old 08-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
You might have a decent turnout again if you had it back in the States, but your name has created much havoc amongst the GT world. Please send in J-Lock to bring peace back to this thread. Have a Super Duper day

You can blow me too, you have races up there in your neck of the woods and last I saw there wasn't 100 GT guys there.

Jlock has nothing to do with this, he can chime in if he wants, its still a free country.

You sweepies want to spec your stuff so nobody else can be part of a class your company did not F'ing even start. The drama starts with you guys, your spec bullshiet is what if messing up the class. Period!

So answer the question.......

Old 08-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Tech Master

Blow me tony, I got into you face about the bullcrap spec tire thing in the off-road part of the Lesiure Hours building, you didn't seem like a jerk then, but now you're all puffy, lol

Just answer the question and we can leave the insults behind.
You guys say you're growing the class?

Never happened, must be your mental illness kicking in.

And it didn't happen because I prewarned my team members that I would avoid you like the plague, because I would of ended up in jail if you got in my face. In 2012 I had no manufacturer sponsorship so I had no dog in your fight. And your right I'm not a jerk at all I am pretty well known, liked and respected by most. I go out of my way most of the time for individuals struggling or needing help.

I never once said I am God almighty growing GT...

Plus you don't even show up to race anyways, so how are you helping??
These post definitely don't help.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

Stab me with a wrench, really?

Is that how you grow GT racing with threats? Really

Whats next a "Columbine" situation at the tracks from you sweepie lunatics, lol

Still a bunch of BS from you tony, lets move on.

What's changed in GT racing since March 2010?

Old 08-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

I forgot why this thread goes dead, very upsetting. 25 posts of pooh slinging

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.