R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-21-2014, 10:47 AM   #9391
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Where does someone get a Blitz GT #60804 body from?
Old 03-21-2014, 11:00 AM   #9392
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit-racer View Post
Where does someone get a Blitz GT #60804 body from?
http://www.rc-mushroom.com/product_i...g-2pcs-p-28109
Old 03-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #9393
Tech Regular

Unhappy licensing ?

What constitutes 'LICENSING' for our GT bodies ?? I've got a nifty 'holographic sticker of AUTHENTICITY' on my most recent Protoform PF8 body. I feel that Protoform has provided an exceptional service to the GT (short) racer's world. I've raced the PF8 since I completely squeezed all the life out of my 'Subaru' during my rookie start. (mothballed the CORVETTE and long chassis)
scary_jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:09 AM   #9394
Tech Elite

Hello drivers it was quite unexpected but the new OFNA X3-GT body called the Cosmic is available right now for sale as a clear body with mask and decals, this body is killer looking and I know a lot of people are wanting it so now its available as of today, the part number is 41454 and will be posted on Nitrohouse soon. We just got them yesterday so I know LHS will need to order to get them for you. Get them now and go fast because the first order may sell out soon.
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:29 AM   #9395
Tech Addict
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-milz View Post
No my secret is out! I have a number of these already heading my way
TerribleTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:35 AM   #9396
Tech Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
Hello drivers it was quite unexpected but the new OFNA X3-GT body called the Cosmic is available right now for sale as a clear body with mask and decals, this body is killer looking and I know a lot of people are wanting it so now its available as of today, the part number is 41454 and will be posted on Nitrohouse soon. We just got them yesterday so I know LHS will need to order to get them for you. Get them now and go fast because the first order may sell out soon.
Will ROAR let me use it......they have 'outlawed' my Sirio S24T 'KYOSHO' motor....

I have asked 'what constitutes LICENSING for GT/GT2 bodies' ?? (backroom secret arsenal includes 2 GT "Astin Martin" --dark green--GT bodies......4 CORVETTE GT2 bodies....LICENSED)............or I'll go race in L.A. and Texas with the 'ENTHUSIASTS'...........no, Timezone is a 'SECRET"..........shhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,
Old 03-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #9397
Tech Elite

We like to race and have fun racing, we are not looking to win the worlds in GT but it would be great, all we want is happy customers going fast, sure we want to be close to a guideline but that's it. I know we have a lot of speed runners for this body. But we have had people race, have fun, now we have a body that looks stunning, performs well and is just plain badass.

Roar wants to ban us then fine I'm sure most of these races want the attendance of racing big cars around their tracks and seeing these things move around the track like their smaller cousins.

Lets have some fun, I know I have been with the E-GT and Craig with the Nitro GT.
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:35 PM   #9398
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleTy View Post
No my secret is out! I have a number of these already heading my way
Old 03-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #9399
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_jerry View Post

I have asked 'what constitutes LICENSING for GT/GT2 bodies'
Jerry,

Licensing or getting a license requires contacting the actual car maker or a representative and requesting permission to use their likeness for an r/c replica body.

This involves more initial investment for the lexan body manufacturer and a percentage of residual sales payments of the body to licensee.

Unscrupulous r/c manufacturers and distributors have been caught making & selling illegal unlicensed replica copies of cars and were forced to stop doing it.

That practice is viewed as property theft in the court of law. Anyone making unlicensed replica bodies will eventually get caught.
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:58 PM   #9400
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post

We like to race and have fun racing, we are not looking to win the worlds in GT but it would be great.

In order to have a chance to win a GT Worlds you would just have to show up to one. Your body looks like it would be legal at the GT Worlds, as long at the engine's cooling fins weren't exposed; seems pretty legit in the pictures so far.
Old 03-21-2014, 01:03 PM   #9401
Tech Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspeed View Post
Jerry,

Licensing or getting a license requires contacting the actual car maker or a representative and requesting permission to use their likeness for an r/c replica body.

This involves more initial investment for the lexan body manufacturer and a percentage of residual sales payments of the body to licensee.

Unscrupulous r/c manufacturers and distributors have been caught making & selling illegal unlicensed replica copies of cars and were forced to stop doing it.

That practice is viewed as property theft in the court of law. Anyone making unlicensed replica bodies will eventually get caught.
You wouldn't be referring to the 'vaguely familiar' "F" and "C" bodies I've seen ???!!!!
Old 03-21-2014, 01:15 PM   #9402
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_jerry View Post
You wouldn't be referring to the 'vaguely familiar' "F" and "C" bodies I've seen ???!!!!
Jerry,

Not referring to anybody, there's a reason for "licenses", with out them every legit company would be stolen from or be a run by thieves. Law keeps people from acting like animals, its a good thing, lol
Old 03-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #9403
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Stay tuned gonna post the first pics of my GTN48.
Authorized Dealer for /Agama / Tekno / Team Associated / Schelle / Hobbywing / PT Racing Shock & Diff oil / Serpent / Tekin / JConcepts / AKA / Proline / Savox / M2C / Picco / www.fiercercsolutions.com Like us on facebook www.facebook.com/FierceRCSolutions
FastPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #9404
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-milz View Post
Im gonna have to wait till it comes to the states. Don't trust those over sea's sites. Let me know who gets them first and put my name on it.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #9405
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit-racer View Post
Im gonna have to wait till it comes to the states. Don't trust those over sea's sites. Let me know who gets them first and put my name on it.
They are legit I've ordered from there before. But!!!! Watch SerpentAmerica.com they just arrived today, should see them available maybe next week! The Blitz is here
TerribleTy is offline   Reply With Quote