Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Debate
You started the BS once again, a sweepie talking crap about pushing a spec tire for the class your company didn't start over on the Serpent thread. I didn't say anything there out of respect for Serpent.

All the companies in GT need to work together to promote peace within it. The class is not growing, its in decline because of the BS coming from you "young guns": and know it all sweepies pushing spec tire rules for nitro racing.

So, out of respect to Serpent, I didn't say anything on their thread, but here?
But here, on this thread, its international waters and its on.

So answer the questions

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC 2010?

What's changed since that race?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed

What's changed in GT racing since March 2010?
Simple one word...
EVERYTHING!!
Old 08-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

On the rules and spec tire debate.
I think it should be down to the venue..... if they want to run open either because of numbers or whatever other reason then they just need to post that well before race day.
Again if the venue wants is going to run certain rules weather it be the Ipanema spec and open rules or even just a spec tire and open motor .... weather again Thats because of a certain sponser or because they anticipate they will have enough entrants to run two classes ..... that again is up to the venue concerned.
So long as they post the rules.... whatever they are before the event we can all make our own personal mature decision.
Can't we?

BM
Old 08-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tonylunatic
Simple one word...
EVERYTHING!!
Everything doesn’t explain all the low attendance at GT races now.

That’s a snide and feeble minded answer to the questions, but what we expect from a lunatic that open threaten to stab me in a toy car forum.

Just answer the question with an intelligent response, or wait until someone posts one.

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC 2010?

Old 08-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by British Menace
On the rules and spec tire debate.
I think it should be down to the venue..... if they want to run open either because of numbers or whatever other reason then they just need to post that well before race day.
Again if the venue wants is going to run certain rules weather it be the Ipanema spec and open rules or even just a spec tire and open motor .... weather again Thats because of a certain sponser or because they anticipate they will have enough entrants to run two classes ..... that again is up to the venue concerned.
So long as they post the rules.... whatever they are before the event we can all make our own personal mature decision.
Can't we?

BM
We do not Spec any of the items we offer GT racers at our events, Ipanema welcomes all companies to help grow the GT class at our events. Period.

Old 08-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
You started the BS once again, a sweepie talking crap about pushing a spec tire for the class your company didn't start over on the Serpent thread. I didn't say anything there out of respect for Serpent.

All the companies in GT need to work together to promote peace within it. The class is not growing, its in decline because of the BS coming from you "young guns": and know it all sweepies pushing spec tire rules for nitro racing.

So, out of respect to Serpent, I didn't say anything on their thread, but here?
But here, on this thread, its international waters and its on.

So answer the questions

What's changed since that race?
Not once did I mention the "S" word. I dont care what spec tire is being used, as long as it has good wear and reliability. IIC, one of the biggest on-road races of the year, Specs tires for all their classes, except 12th. Sorry if we Spec our race with "S", people can and did run the whole weekend on one set of tires.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

I dont understand why it is "BS"
Old 08-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Wow, tabushi, BM, Cbranch, Desoto racing, jman, that i'mgonnastabyoutonylunatic.... everyone's in the house. What do you guys think?

Old 08-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wow ... looong time without looking at the GT Thread and last time Jeff was fighting people. Now im back and imagine that ... JEFF FIGHTING PEOPLE !!

Come on man !, stop fighting tith everybody, all we know that you were, are and will be our GURU IN GT, you are the god who left us with this amazing class having so much fun and promoting new and new products for racing.

Man, just have fun and make love not war ...

ps : - For sure i will receive one of the dozens of personal inbox-messages from Jeff sending me to eat sh$t after this post ... LOL !!!

Old 08-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Go ahead and make a 100 plus Gt race NOW in 2013! show everyone up go ahead! Dont think you can do it!
Old 08-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Not once did I mention the "S" word. I dont care what spec tire is being used, as long as it has good wear and reliability. IIC, one of the biggest on-road races of the year, Specs tires for all their classes, except 12th. Sorry if we Spec our race with "S", people can and did run the whole weekend on one set of tires.
Give it up, we had this same BS on your race a few years back and you still have low GT attendance for it.

You don't wanna listen, that's cool, just answer the question....

Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J-MAN
Go ahead and make a 100 plus Gt race NOW in 2013! show everyone up go ahead! Dont think you can do it!
+1 Not with his name on it
Old 08-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J-MAN
With all do respect, you don't race GT, you never have, you don't have anything to do with the class. If you're speaking for someone else, maybe they should say their peace.

The way GT is now, you couldn't pay 100 GT guys to get together for a race weekend. Its too violent a class.

Just look at the bs threat "tonyI'mGonnaStabYouInTheNecklunatic"

No, no folks, the question is.........

Old 08-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

+1 Not with his name on it
You started this BS and you got nothing, go back to page #1 and learn about the class. Don't just be a sweepie hater, learn about the GT class.

Then answer the question.....

Old 08-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tabushi
Wow ... looong time without looking at the GT Thread and last time Jeff was fighting people. Now im back and imagine that ... JEFF FIGHTING PEOPLE !!

Come on man !, stop fighting tith everybody, all we know that you were, are and will be our GURU IN GT, you are the god who left us with this amazing class having so much fun and promoting new and new products for racing.

Man, just have fun and make love not war ...

ps : - For sure i will receive one of the dozens of personal inbox-messages from Jeff sending me to eat sh$t after this post ... LOL !!!

Patricio

My old friend, once sponsored by us and now representing Alpha tires.
This discussion is about the BS the sweepies have been doing since 2010.

But, if you and Marcello in Brazil are cool with it........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.