Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Puerto Rico is a great place to visit Have fun and enjoy Jeffries. C-ya at the RCPRO ON-ROAD NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Last edited by Pit-racer; 03-18-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Look forward to meeting them, thanks for your support.

Hi Jeff,

We were going for sure, But my dad is facing family problems oone of his uncle´s die and his best friend suffer an accident, but im still triying to see if i can goo with a friend or see who is going from DR to see if i can make it, i am very sad cuz when i SAW the car mennnnn.... it´s a very high quality car i am totally sure this car will do an Excellent work, I was waiting for this World from last year, But i dont know cuz my dad is the one who Set Up the car...., But Im still hoping that i can make it..., Im triying to take him out of that mood to see if i ARRIVE to PR and Put THIS TEAM C GT8L in the Podium, if i take him out of this Mood, im there tuesday of god wants!

Team C GT8L One of the best GT car´s i ever see!!!!!

Regards,
Joan L.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

My deepest sympathies to you and family. Last year I couldn’t attend our Worlds in Mexico when my Dad was hospitalized. Family always comes first, our hearts and prayers go out to you. God bless.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jlopez
Hi Jeff,

We were going for sure, But my dad is facing family problems oone of his uncle´s die and his best friend suffer an accident, but im still triying to see if i can goo with a friend or see who is going from DR to see if i can make it, i am very sad cuz when i SAW the car mennnnn.... it´s a very high quality car i am totally sure this car will do an Excellent work, I was waiting for this World from last year, But i dont know cuz my dad is the one who Set Up the car...., But Im still hoping that i can make it..., Im triying to take him out of that mood to see if i ARRIVE to PR and Put THIS TEAM C GT8L in the Podium, if i take him out of this Mood, im there tuesday of god wants!

Team C GT8L One of the best GT car´s i ever see!!!!!

Regards,
Joan L.
Sorry to hear about this and that you probably won't be able to make the race. But like Jeff said, family comes before playing with our toy cars. There will be other races later in the year that you can catch and race your car. Take care and our prayers go out to you and your family.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your condolence, i fell very good for your support and comprehension, I hope to race against you guys soon and represent the brand that support me, that is TEAM C Racing, that has entered into the GT market with a veryyy Good quality car.

¨for me the GT class has two steps: the one before the GT8l and the one after GT8L, is an excellente car¨

I will be posting some Pictures of the car soon!

Regards,
Joan L.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Addict

Smile

For Lopez Team......

Sorry to hear about the sad news for your family and the chance you don't make the race in P. R.

One of our local racers has ordered his Team C and is really looking forward to getting it on the track.

Best wishes for the rest of your race season.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Tech Addict

Joan sorry to hear the bad news, like the others said family always come first. We (a few racers from PR) are planning to go to the Dominican Republic to racemwith youmguys so if everythingmdoesn't work out now we are planning on July.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by scary_jerry
For Lopez Team......

Sorry to hear about the sad news for your family and the chance you don't make the race in P. R.

One of our local racers has ordered his Team C and is really looking forward to getting it on the track.

Best wishes for the rest of your race season.

Nice to hear that you guys will see the quality of this car
Old 03-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jneg
Joan sorry to hear the bad news, like the others said family always come first. We (a few racers from PR) are planning to go to the Dominican Republic to racemwith youmguys so if everythingmdoesn't work out now we are planning on July.

Yes i hope to see you guys here so we can do a great race!

Regards,
Old 03-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Tech Adept

the GT class will be raced in the rc pro onroad nationals
Old 03-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Tech Addict

Smile

JLopez......

There is definitely a strong GT contingent for the RC Pro race in April. You can check the thread for more info.....but a quick 'headsup', INS boxes are required for even GT cars, 10 min. qualifying rounds, up to 60 min. A main......see other info on RC Pro Nationals thread.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nice to hear that you guys will see the quality of this car
Yep, should be here in next couple weeks! Then get it built and on the track in next couple months when the funds roll in. Looks like some serious quality to me, so we'll see what happens.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Tech Addict

the GT class will be raced in the rc pro onroad nationals
Yes, here is the flyer of this national event:

http://www.thirdcoastracing.com/uplo..._PRO_EVENT.pdf

Here are the rules on 1/8 GT class for this national event:

http://www.thirdcoastracing.com/RCPr...ass_Rules.html
Old 03-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Smile RCPRO SERIES ON ROAD NATIONALS!!

ONLY 23 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!!!

THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME EVENT, DONT MISS OUT!!!

SIGNUP @ RCSIGNUP.COM--- UNDER RC PRO EVENTS

Old 03-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Tech Elite

Two more days before the start of open practice for the Ipanema GT Worlds. I will be at the track in Barceloneta, PR by this time tomorrow, scoping the landscape again, gearing up for practice Thursday morning. Will be going up against the Cobra GT and Team C cars, hope to make the A-mains in both classes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.