Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Default HI FRIENDS

HERE IS COLECTION OF PHOTO OF CAR THAT GONNA BE IN THE GT WORLDCHAMPIONSHIP
youtube.com/watch?v=sMA6uGrgMec&context=C48ed318ADvjVQa1PpcFOI G7qNBc0n0dL2RNli0vDKrG-6NVEIFOg=[/url]
WE READY!!
Old 03-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Damn, thats a long link. Especially one that doesn't work.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

Here's Chalas' video link.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The 2012 Ipanema Sports GT World Championships starts in 4 more days!
Old 03-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Default Serpent Cobra GT Spy-Shots

Here are some spy-shots taken at Homestead RC Raceway of the Serpent Cobra GT. This is Rino Lino's car on Friday night as he was preparing to test and tune in preparation for the race in Puerto Rico next week.

IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm231/doug4766/IMG_1355.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-17-2012, 06:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Now that's a winning ride! I've been snake bit.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Doug M
Here are some spy-shots taken at Homestead RC Raceway of the Serpent Cobra GT. This is Rino Lino's car on Friday night as he was preparing to test and tune in preparation for the race in Puerto Rico next week.

IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm231/doug4766/IMG_1355.jpg[/IMG]

big question is when will it be available?
Old 03-17-2012, 07:53 AM
Tech Addict

A little snake told me that April or early May
Old 03-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jneg
A little snake told me that April or early May
End of April (4-6 weeks) is the latest schedule. The factory is working hard to ship out all the new cars announced at the Toy Fair. They are arriving one by one and soon it will be the GT's turn.

For those going to PR, you will see the quality and attention to detail that went into this car. I do recommend that if you want a Cobra GT that you have your dealer place a car(s) on backorder for you. If you don't have a dealer then call us direct. There is no charge for doing this and it will reserve your place in line when the cars arrive.

BTW Another bit of good news is that we have now tested many different brands of bodies and tires and can report that the car works great with all of them. The setup window is big enough so that you can easily adjust/optimize to the specific combo that you run without any problem. If fact, we broke the track record for GT at Homestead with 2 different brands of tires and 2 different brands of bodies.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Great News! Can't wait to see it at the RCPRO ON-ROAD NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Old 03-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

To all drivers attending Jeff's race, WISH YOU THE BEST !!!, i hope you have a great time at the track racing and having fun !!!

regards,
Old 03-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tabushi
To all drivers attending Jeff's race, WISH YOU THE BEST !!!, i hope you have a great time at the track racing and having fun !!!

regards,
Pato,

Thanks for the best wishes, but it’s not just my race, it’s the 2012 Ipanema Sports GT World Championships.

Our 3rd annual “GT Only” one of a kind racing spectacular is much more than just another race; it’s the “Mac Daddy” of all GT races.

No hidden rules or bs here, all chassis, engines, bodies and rubber tire brands are welcome to compete in the most inclusive GT racing event on earth.

The event is scheduled for a minimum of: 6 rounds of qualifiers, with 3 bump-up spots for racers, all the way to the A Mains.
Rain or shine dudes, we’re racing GT cars for all they’re worth.

We’re talking about five full days of nothing but hard core GT racers, racing on the big, fast, technical and super fun Barceloneta R/C Speedway track.

The excitement and fun of the 2012 Ipanema Sports GT World Championships starts again in just three more days.

www.gtworldchampionships.com

Big time GT racing doesn’t get any better!
Old 03-18-2012, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Have a great race weekend in PR all you gt8 racers! See you all in the U.S.A. at the RCPRO ON-ROAD NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Old 03-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Pato,

Thanks for the best wishes, but it’s not just my race, it’s the 2012 Ipanema Sports GT World Championships.

Our 3rd annual “GT Only” one of a kind racing spectacular is much more than just another race; it’s the “Mac Daddy” of all GT races.

No hidden rules or bs here, all chassis, engines, bodies and rubber tire brands are welcome to compete in the most inclusive GT racing event on earth.

The event is scheduled for a minimum of: 6 rounds of qualifiers, with 3 bump-up spots for racers, all the way to the A Mains.
Rain or shine dudes, we’re racing GT cars for all they’re worth.

We’re talking about five full days of nothing but hard core GT racers, racing on the big, fast, technical and super fun Barceloneta R/C Speedway track.

The excitement and fun of the 2012 Ipanema Sports GT World Championships starts again in just three more days.

Big time GT racing doesn’t get any better!
No, it doesn't get any better than this Jspeed. Just about have my gear ready for this race. Warm weather, good local cuisine, fun/clean racing, what more can you ask for? Man, I can't wait until I get there.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pit-racer
Have a great race weekend in PR all you GT racers! See you all in the U.S.A.
Yo Ricardo,

Update….. The 2012 Ipanema Sports GT World Championships is a 5 day GT Only event, not just a weekend race and by the way, in case you didn't know...... Puerto Rico has been part of the USA for a very long time.

Big track GT racing in Barceloneta Puerto Rico USA!

Old 03-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JLock
No, it doesn't get any better than this Jspeed. Just about have my gear ready for this race. Warm weather, good local cuisine, fun/clean racing, what more can you ask for? Man, I can't wait until I get there.
Get ready Bro, this is it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.