Old 11-21-2011, 11:22 PM
Tech Master

that's what I thougt, it's the music
Old 11-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default intenacinal Dominican Republic

Originally Posted by rcorniel
Saludos Muchachos ya a tan solo 38 dias de nuestra gran carrera internacional hemos colocado un link en portada de nuestra pagina http://www.acicarc.com donde podran hacer su pre-incripcion para nuestro gran evento o el link colocado al final de este mensaje donde van a seleccionar las categorias su numero de transponder entre otras cosas es importante que se pre-incriban ya que asi sabemos como debemos irnos preparando con todo gracias a todos y esperamos verlos aqui en 17 y 18 de dic.

Formulario de pre-incripcion para carrera intenacinal Republica Dominicana

https://secure.jotform.com/form/10843323214

Thank you!
cualquier pregunta me pueden escribir por aqui o a [email protected]

Greetings boys and only 38 days of our great international career have placed a link on our website http://www.acicarc.com cover where they can make your pre-inscription for our big event or the link placed at the end of this message which will select the categories your transponder number among other things is important to pre-by applying as well know as we go prepared with all thanks to everyone and hope to see you here in 17 and December 18.

Pre-inscription form for career intenacinal Dominican Republic

thank you all and hope to see you here in 17 and December 18.

Hi,
Please click on the link below to complete this form.
https://secure.jotform.com/form/10843323214

Thank you!

any questions please write to me [email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29hQiChB1Y
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Kyosho is NOT DISCONTINUING the IGT Series , they will soon (January) release the same IGT2 with some upgrades right out from the box like 2.4ghz radio and the new transmition, let see what else they are planing.

Old 11-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vbabani
Kyosho is NOT DISCONTINUING the IGT Series , they will soon (January) release the same IGT2 with some upgrades right out from the box like 2.4ghz radio and the new transmition, let see what else they are planing.

That is good news. Thank you Victor for clarification. I hope all things are going well with you.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Tech Elite

Glad you told them, wasn't sure if I was supposed to say anything about the new release yet, lol
Old 11-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Regular

It's about time! Woohoo!!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 05:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Speyederjedi
Herrsavage,

GET THE LRP!!!! That Spec 3 is a beast. I just picked up 2 of them and broke one in. The performance is amazing. My first 45 min. A-main I went straight to the front with it and was there for the first 20+ minutes until my rear ring and pinion gave out. I had the shim wrong on that rear diff. (didn't have the parts) They came in last week and the problem has since been corrected and it's ready to rock! That LRP is better than any .21 or .28 that I've ever run in my IGT. I've got a Novarossi based Murnan Modded/James Hottinger X28 sitting in a box because the LRP is faster all across the board. I've also got a Picco Team Turbo 28, Novarossi Kangaroo 21 and Dynamite Platinum 24 and none are as good as the LRP. Good luck and if you have any other questions just post and I will try and help.

Regards,

Speyederjedi

Wow ! dude...no way on Earth should a LRP 28 be faster then a modified Nova 28.....not sure whats wrong with your Nova, but that is not right ! a Spec 3 is a reasonably fast engine, but should get mauled by a modified Nova.... I know my modified 28-7 will absolutely smoke a LRP 28 ( hell half my mod .21's will to ).....Not that there is anything wrong with a LRP, but a properly modified Nova 28 should just rape it ! ...if I were you I would be looking to see whats wrong with my mod nova 28...........
Old 11-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

I agree, the LRP is a nice low price engine and deserves some merit for sure because of it's price vs performance, but it very hard to believe anyone that says it can outperform any of the more serious Italian racing engines in a GT car found on the track.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29hQiChB1Y
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
+ YouTube Video
Old 11-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

RCORNIEL,

Amazing track, seems lots of fun !!

cya !
Old 11-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

+ YouTube Video
+ YouTube Video
Old 11-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Nice track, hope you have a nice race too.

We're running at the GT Pre-Worlds in Barcelonetta Puerto Rico next week.

Old 12-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Is this really a Pre Worlds Race or an annual race because I have limited funds the and thinking on going to worlds..
Old 12-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by flyboi33
Is this really a Pre Worlds Race or an annual race because I have limited funds the and thinking on going to worlds..
This race is a annual race but since most have completed their regional championships or are closing their local tracks this race has the great thing that the weather here is 85 degrees on average. Since next year we are hosting the Worlds it is a great time for those that can make the trip to get to know the track. If I was to choose between this race or the Worlds I would only race at the World Championship race.

Don't worry about track time for the worlds since we plan to race a lot of qualifiers and have many many hours of open practice for the World Championships. I hope you can make it for at least the World Championship.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Jneg for the quick response.. I just started back racing my GT car and I am have a lot of fun and doing well.. See you at the worlds and Florida in JAN....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.