R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #6496
Tech Elite
 
Pit-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali/Texas
Posts: 2,241
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

__________________
www.igthobbies.com / Serpent Cobra GT / 748 TQ / Serpent Eryx 3.0 / Desoto Racing / Veytrex.com / JZRacing / Flo-Control
Pit-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #6497
Tech Elite
 
Pit-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali/Texas
Posts: 2,241
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

__________________
www.igthobbies.com / Serpent Cobra GT / 748 TQ / Serpent Eryx 3.0 / Desoto Racing / Veytrex.com / JZRacing / Flo-Control
Pit-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #6498
Tech Elite
 
Pit-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali/Texas
Posts: 2,241
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

__________________
www.igthobbies.com / Serpent Cobra GT / 748 TQ / Serpent Eryx 3.0 / Desoto Racing / Veytrex.com / JZRacing / Flo-Control
Pit-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #6499
Tech Elite
 
Pit-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali/Texas
Posts: 2,241
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

__________________
www.igthobbies.com / Serpent Cobra GT / 748 TQ / Serpent Eryx 3.0 / Desoto Racing / Veytrex.com / JZRacing / Flo-Control
Pit-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #6500
Tech Elite
 
j.d.roost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,041
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashuffer View Post
My Warrior/Lemans body!! Enjoy.
I got an afx car that looks just like that.
Cool stuff.
__________________
F1
Roche usa
R.I.P. Jon Williams
j.d.roost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:13 PM   #6501
Tech Elite
 
Pit-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali/Texas
Posts: 2,241
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

__________________
www.igthobbies.com / Serpent Cobra GT / 748 TQ / Serpent Eryx 3.0 / Desoto Racing / Veytrex.com / JZRacing / Flo-Control
Pit-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #6502
Tech Addict
 
bassman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UT/TX/IN/PA
Posts: 718
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default











[IMG]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af176/rifleliu/DSC_0194.jpg[/IMG



__________________
Andy Liu "Flyin' Hawaiian"
2015 teams/sponsors:
Serpentamerica/Desoto Racing, Murnan Modified Motors, VP powermaster Fuel, Sweep Racing USA, Speed Passion, BUKU performance products
bassman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #6503
Tech Elite
 
Jspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: America!
Posts: 3,511
Thumbs up Way to go!














Last edited by Jspeed; 06-05-2011 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Add friendly pics from that race? :eek::eek:
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #6504
Tech Master
 
MikaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,502
Default

Yeah we've been "lot" racing too!



Sick fasssst!!! Love my Sirio STi Rally motor and Ipanema wides help delivering the power to the ground!
__________________
http://modelcartuning.simplesite.com/

Last edited by MikaR; 06-05-2011 at 02:09 PM.
MikaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #6505
Tech Elite
 
Pit-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali/Texas
Posts: 2,241
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Great 4 day event at the Texas Biggie with some of United States top drivers! .. http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0182.jpg
__________________
www.igthobbies.com / Serpent Cobra GT / 748 TQ / Serpent Eryx 3.0 / Desoto Racing / Veytrex.com / JZRacing / Flo-Control
Pit-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #6506
Tech Elite
 
Jspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: America!
Posts: 3,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit-racer View Post
Great 4 day event at the Texas Biggie with some of United States top drivers!

..



Found an interesting statment made by the TQ of that race........

Flyin Hawaiian
Sponsored

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 203 1/8 GT class
________________________________________
"I just want to use Chad as an excellent example on how a true racer thinks at any racing event. Between every qualifier Chad tried very hard to figure out where exactly on the track he can shave off a second from the competition and adjusted his car and driving accordingly.

To me that's how a true racer should think during a racing event (instead of focusing on how to "take out" your competition by "dirty maneuvers").

If we want to gain respect from other on road classes first we need to respect ourselves and one another on the track."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

His full post on the race can still be found here...

http://www.rcfiles.com/forums/showpo...4&postcount=23

The attachment is the original unedited post..

Case closed on the hacking that went on at that race.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Andys real Texas race report on hacking.pdf (92.0 KB, 97 views)
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #6507
Tech Regular
 
briankstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 271
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Jeff, I still can't see what your issue, Nothing was said to you, about you and you still post these snide comments to everything not related you you. Others can post their opinions and pictures like you all the time? does it only count if the top drivers at the races use your product only? then it's only OK to boast about it? Are you saying that it doesn't make the average person that much better? In the end it just come down to driver preference and skill. Give the driver this brand or that brand he'll still win if he is the best driver.

I've seen just as much bumping and whatever at any scale and any level, it's nothing new.
__________________
www.slmini-zstore.com
www.saltlakemini-z.com/forum
www.howfastareyou.com
briankstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #6508
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,986
Trader Rating: 306 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankstan View Post
Jeff, I still can't see what your issue, Nothing was said to you, about you and you still post these snide comments to everything not related you you. Others can post their opinions and pictures like you all the time? does it only count if the top drivers at the races use your product only? then it's only OK to boast about it? Are you saying that it doesn't make the average person that much better? In the end it just come down to driver preference and skill. Give the driver this brand or that brand he'll still win if he is the best driver.

I've seen just as much bumping and whatever at any scale and any level, it's nothing new.
1+ seams to always have some hidden issues.
__________________
Jermaine Mitchell
I laugh at serious racers acting like B****
Free Agent racing team. No sponsors needed.
Mercenary Racer
jmoneym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #6509
Tech Elite
 
Jspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: America!
Posts: 3,511
Default

Brian,

This has nothing to do with any brand competition, but only the truth of what really did happen during that race. No hidden issues at all.

I give props to Andy for his TQ run and making the brave statements he did about the rough driving that actually took him out of the race at about the 10 minute mark. Just ask yourself why he spoke about it in his post?

This is problem that all GT racers should be aware exists and how we should work together to eliminate from our class. If some feel its fine to intentionally crash out their competition at will, then pictures of their actions during races should also be seen.

I especially feel bad for the 9 year old kid that had to endure hacking abuse by grown men against his “Concourse Winning” GT toy car.



If anyone knows who the kid was in that race in question, please send me a pm. I'd like to give him a brand new Warrior body to replace the one they crashed out.



Thanks!
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #6510
Tech Addict
 
nitrodash's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 504
Default hack a track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspeed View Post
Brian,

This has nothing to do with any brand competition, but only the truth of what really did happen during that race. No hidden issues at all.

I give props to Andy for his TQ run and making the brave statements he did about the rough driving that actually took him out of the race at about the 10 minute mark. Just ask yourself why he spoke about it in his post?

This is problem that all GT racers should be aware exists and how we should work together to eliminate from our class. If some feel its fine to intentionally crash out their competition at will, then pictures of their actions during races should also be seen.

I especially feel bad for the 9 year old kid that had to endure hacking abuse by grown men against his “Concourse Winning” GT toy car.



If anyone knows who the kid was in that race in question, please send me a pm. I'd like to give him a brand new Warrior body to replace the one they crashed out.



Thanks!
Wow!!! That is really cool. Being a kid is awesome I got crashed out of first place at the last turn at the blue diamond race and all I got was a big F@#K you and a small Second place trophy hackers suck drive clean and fast.

good deed Jspeed
__________________
Dash Hobbies 1039 E. Hunting Park Ave Phila,PA.19124
215-278-9868
dashhobbies.com
facebook.com/Dashhobbies/shop
nitrodash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GT class--buggy-based on road! duneland Nitro Off-Road 5 03-20-2012 12:03 PM
JRX-S based 4wd buggy?? Why was the idea scrapped? cpatel529 Electric Off-Road 33 12-08-2007 07:19 AM
WTB: .21 NovaRossi based on-road engine parts Speed_Racer R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 1 12-26-2006 12:40 PM
WTB: .21 NovaRossi based on-road engine parts Speed_Racer R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 13 09-30-2006 11:31 AM
WTB: .21 NovaRossi based on-road engine parts Speed_Racer R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 8 03-21-2006 02:05 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:44 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0