Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 06:08 AM
Tech Regular

I have to disagree with using the graphite powder, because it seems like my servo saver became stiffer on the left after i used the powder.

I have a new stock servo saver now and its turning much smoother now, but I don't have much run time on it. I guess I'll see in a few weeks.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)
Default Update from Trinity

Hey guts, i just got an update on what is going on at Trinity. According to them, Novarossi did not pull out from them, they terminated the relationship. Novarossi wanted them to pay the difference on the conversion from Euro to Us but would not allow Trinity to raise their prices to cover the costs. I was also told there are no issues with team magic they are just waiting on a big order to get all their parts in stock. As far as drivers leaving, Josh was starting his own tire company which was not well taken from the people at trinity which was supplying him with his racing equipment.

Another note, Trinity is releasing a new touring electric car next month which will also start a new racing class. It is called the Tspec and comes with kit, motor, battery, body, and trc tires. All you need is radio gear and an esc. I have a spec sheet on it if anyone is interested email me at [email protected], It will be on my site soon also.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Aggdaddy... Using graphite powder came from Trinity Tech support themselves over the phone... Using oils will attract dirt, using nitro cleaners can cause more harm then good in that area of the car. Like I posted before, that area needs to be kept clean before and after you run the car and the graphite power will lube the steering rail while running/racing.. If the steering feels stiff at one point in the steering throw, it might be that the rail mounts have moved a tad bit or your servo saver is loose and needs to be tightned. I have the Alum steering rail mounts in one car and stock in the other.... No problems... TM is aware that some of the early steering servo saver had some issues and are now shipping an updated one....

RC_Alan
Old 02-25-2004, 07:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

RCNUT... I'm talking about there online forum... All posts about the G4 have been removed... I posted there many times and a few other here on this forum as well... As for this issue with TM and Trinity... I won't get into that one, but I will just say this, TM is trying to find another US. distributor. Does that mean they are leaving Trinity??? No... All will come out later.. Thanks for the info and help... Again, great website also. Keep up the good work and happy racing.

RC_Alan
Old 02-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Tech Addict

RCNut- Thanks for the info on the Trinity issue. I just hope TM will support their customers in the US if a something should ever happen between Trinity.

As for this forum- AWESOME, the tips that come from you guys.....

thanks,
Old 02-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Tech Master

Who has the best deals on a G4 pro E?

Shipment required to the UK

Cheers
Old 02-25-2004, 09:57 AM
afm
Tech Master

Originally posted by ziggy12345

Cheers
Check this site: www.rcnutshobbies.com

U$D 275.00 for the G4- E Class, but be sure to get the new 75cc tank with it.

AFM
Old 02-25-2004, 10:42 AM
Tech Initiate

$255 USD

http://rc-mushroom.com/product_info....roducts_id=725
Got this link from jas1.

Cheers
Roki
Old 02-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by ziggy12345

Cheers
Have you checked out GM Models.

http://www.gmmodels.co.uk

They do some pretty good deals.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Default RC NUT's Weekly Special

I have the g4 Pro Kits on special from Today 2/25/04 through 2/29/04 for $250 plus $10 priority 2-3 day shipping to the US. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I have about 10 kits avaiable on hand.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Re: RC NUT's Weekly Special

Originally posted by RCNUT
I have the g4 Pro Kits on special from Today 2/25/04 through 2/29/04 for $250 plus $10 priority 2-3 day shipping to the US. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I have about 10 kits avaiable on hand.
Will you have specials on the K Factory Hop Ups for G4? tks.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:43 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Update from Trinity

Originally posted by RCNUT
Hey guts, i just got an update on what is going on at Trinity. According to them, Novarossi did not pull out from them, they terminated the relationship.
What else do you think they would say? The mighty Trinity admit THEY are doing something wrong? Hell No.
Old 02-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Default cvccsi

I have practically every part they make on backorder. Trinity is waiting on a huge delivery from them any day. I am just running specials on the kits for the weekend. When the parts come in I may also do a special, keep checking out the website to see what I have. I am also putting a page on building tips for the kit. I started building mine this weekend and realized there are a few things that do not jive with the manual. If you have any building tips email them to me and I will put them up with mine.
Old 02-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi, I'm seriously considering in getting an Magic G4 'till the summerseason (mostly because my sponsor wants me to drive it)
What dp you think of youre G4's? Easy to build? Durable? Easy to Set-Up?

One more thing i wonder about is the weight of the car, because i drove a V-One RR Japan Edition last season and ready to drive it weighed in at just about 1795 grams (the swedish limit is 1700 grams) with many Titanium and alu bits and a really lightweight reciever battery. What's the weight of the G4 with regular electronics?
Old 02-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Tech Addict

Smile Option parts for G4

We have 99% of all the option parts in stock for you
New coming soon k1476 G4 High Density Servo Saver Dust Cover (8)
as we already driving this car for 8 months we know what you need: this week special the k1439 Carbon side plates
for question just mail us

kit special G4 with Motor + Inline your choose of Engine
Collari xs210
StS Dragon
Sirio

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.