Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bodies: Which one(s) are you digging...

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Bodies: Which one(s) are you digging...

I have been running either the Parma Audi or the Central on my MRX4R... I love the central, but 30 bucks vs. 20 adds up quickly... especially when your driving needs improvement!!!

I'm wondering if anyone has used the ProLine FrisBee with any success? I hear alot of people say they DON'T like the ProLine bodies.. but the frisbee looks like it might be pretty good. Anyone using it and like it??

Anyone have a good source to buy these for cheaper??
Old 09-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Yes, I'm using the Frizbee with great success.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

i like the Protoform Stratus 3.1.....it's very neutral and drive's great at the track's i frequent.....and i get them cheap at Tower Hobbie's....
Old 09-06-2007, 05:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by s10dude
i like the Protoform Stratus 3.1.....it's very neutral and drive's great at the track's i frequent.....and i get them cheap at Tower Hobbie's....
same here...
Old 09-07-2007, 07:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default actually I was talking about 8th scale

sorry- I was talking about 8th scale, not touring. Frizbee is similar to Lola- but is has a rear-ward shroud behind the cooling head, and its supposed to really cut down on turbulence in the air leading back to the spoiler, helping provide more solid downforce. If it's going to help me get the car to rotate quicker and more consistently, that's an advantage I'll take!!! Let me know f that's been your experience with it...
Old 09-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Tech Adept

i have used the new frizbee i like it a lot i now use them as tuning items on high bite i love the frizbee it is lite onits feet and i use 38 all he way around extremely smooth not as much down force on the same track with the central i go to 40's much higher down force a little slower high speed maybe a hair better in the corners. parma does have trhe new r11 i was able to test and it is the central w/ more stability. it is very fast the kawahara is a little lose for my taste but it can be fast. there are a couple of others i have tried that are good and there are a couple of more about to come out that i would be interested i trying but the central and the frizbee along with the r11 is where i would go for now. if you can get a hold of the rick v body out of germany it is also very good but hard to get a hold of