Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default pm

Chris...u got pm
Old 10-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aturbotony
First what do you drive? Second are you fast? Third would you know how to make the X work for you?and this list can go on and on. So before you make a statement like "it looks very twitchy"ask other people driving the X what they think about it. As for me the f^$king thing works GREAT
Tony...first, im driving mrx4r that's why im asking ...second i can drive but not as fast as you,but if i have the same track time time as you, probably i can follow your lead...third i know how to make my car work but my point is for people like me who is interested on making the switch...twitchy is good for some people who has a good hand control...but how about for some...so take that comment as positive we are all in one group to make it better...thanks for your info...by the way your car looks great
Old 10-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bvalistic
Tony...first, im driving mrx4r that's why im asking ...second i can drive but not as fast as you,but if i have the same track time time as you, probably i can follow your lead...third i know how to make my car work but my point is for people like me who is interested on making the switch...twitchy is good for some people who has a good hand control...but how about for some...so take that comment as positive we are all in one group to make it better...thanks for your info...by the way your car looks great
Alright NO more playing..... First the X car is not as twitchy as you think!!! That all depends on you!Second the X car is so stable you would really love the way it cornersThirdly as far as track time goes I figure you only get back what you put in. Because if everybody could, they would buy that part# You know the one i'm talking about H0060(SKILLS) and be the man
Old 10-16-2007, 04:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default omelettes

funny
Old 10-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Tech Addict

As First shop in Europe we have it on Stock

http://www.the-border.com/product.ph...cat=336&page=1
Old 10-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by M7H
yep....
They went to the 3 pins push type of clutch.....
Hey guys. This clutch arrangement is IDENTICAL to that of Motonica. I always told people that my Motonica clutch is a Mugen, but with only 3 pins. Well here it is. And the clutch works beautifuly! I don't know if it's me or the clutch, but my Serpent 960 also has a 3 pin and the Motonica/Mugen clutch seems to be easier to set up and last longer. Also, if you guys are looking for the ULTIMATE clutch, then the "Gio Clutch" hand made in Germany is the ultimate SH!T. Here is the link to RedRC about the clutch, just scroll down a bit http://www.redrc.net/?s=Gio+Clutch&searchbutton=Go. I don't personally have one yet, but have talked to fellow Motonica drivers that have it and can't say enough good things about it. My racing partner was planning on ordering one for each of us and I believe that you have to pre order the clutch because as I said, it's hand made and they don't seem to carry much for stock. Don't know why? Ohyeah, it's a bit pricey too, but all great things are! I do know that my racing buddy has the Mugen 4 pin clutch and it seems to take him FOREVER to get that darn clutch setup properly. He burns through clutch shoes like they're going out of style. I think if you give this "new" 3 pin a chance, you will be quite happy with it. However it would suck if you have lots of extra 4 pin replacement parts already on hand that would end up laying around. I would probably use those up first before making the switch. But this is all just my opinion and take it for what it's worth. Just wanted to give you heads up in case you didn't know about these things. Good luck my Mugen firends! Later
Old 10-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

nitrohouse has the mrx4x in stock.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gashuffer
nitrohouse has the mrx4x in stock.

Don't forget to get yours.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Gashuffer,
You mean in stock everywhere.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

www.ybslowinc.com
has the brass battery tray for the "X" in stock.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default 4R v 4X

Chicky/Brian,

I plan to upgrade over the winter from a MRX-3 to a MRX-4R or 4X. For the tracks in the Midwest Series, which version would be the most effective to start out with? I mainly run Cincy and Toledo, so I know you two are familiar with the tracks, just interested in your opinions on the differences these two kits present.

Thanks...

James
Old 10-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JFCJ
Chicky/Brian,

I plan to upgrade over the winter from a MRX-3 to a MRX-4R or 4X. For the tracks in the Midwest Series, which version would be the most effective to start out with? I mainly run Cincy and Toledo, so I know you two are familiar with the tracks, just interested in your opinions on the differences these two kits present.

Thanks...

James
I think the 4X will be a better choice. It seems to be better in every aspect to me. You'll get all the extra tuning options you need when going from a parking lot track to Toledo or Cinci. The X favors both greatly considering the many options.

Paul
Old 10-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Gashuffer,
You mean in stock everywhere.
Ahh do you have them in stock.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Ahh do you have them in stock.
Are you going to buy one? I know you want one.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Tech Elite

Chicky, what do you think about using alum pullys? Who makes good ones?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.