Wiki Posts
Search

RC Pro Series Onroad Finals

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deltadave
Hey Z, How is that entry list coming along. I hear that Doc will be in the house looking to finish off the year with a victory. I also have heard thru the grapevine that mr. peck has bought another used mugen to compete.

Who's coming next weekend????

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Mr. Gannon?

Thanks

Unfortunately this Doc won't be making it. I have a race to host in The Great Northwest, or I'd be there for sure!! I'm sure you were referring to Doc Opheim anyway. My best to all you guys "back home".

Doc Holiday
Old 10-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Z
Tech Master

Here is what I have right now.

1/8 Expert

Eric Jones
Chris Nichols
Mark Zitzlsperger
Mike Saputo
Larry Barnett
OV Opheim
Ted Hammer
Rick Vessell

1/8 Intermediate

Mark Angotti

1/10 Expert

Jim Hulse
Rick Vessell
Roger Berquist
Dave Corey
Mark Angotti
Aaron Bruner
Mark Zitzlsperger
BJ Benesh

1/10 Intermediate

Mike Duck
Jimmy Jacobs

Thats all right now.

Z
Old 10-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Z
Tech Master

Originally Posted by onerun
Unfortunately this Doc won't be making it. I have a race to host in The Great Northwest, or I'd be there for sure!! I'm sure you were referring to Doc Opheim anyway. My best to all you guys "back home".

Doc Holiday
Too bad the schedule didn't work out. Would be nice to race with you once again.

Z
Old 10-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 2007 rc pro onroad final

hey all:WOW that track looks realy nice,but realy big better suited for 1/8th nitro onroad in my opinion.How well do 4wd nitro sedans handle a track that size?Thanks
Old 10-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Z
Tech Master

Track size is actually perfect for sedans.

Z
Old 10-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech Adept

What is the cost for membership for this race?
Thanks
Randy
Old 10-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Z
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racen4
What is the cost for membership for this race?
Thanks
Randy
The entry fee is 45.

Z
Old 10-08-2007, 04:43 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks Z

do you know what it cost to join the Pro Series , as I understand it you have to have a full membership to run the Finals, but i cant find what the cost is for the full membership on there web site. i ran the Lincoln and StLouis races and was charged the $5 day pass, it would be nice if that was the case for this also. just wondering how much money to bring, it looks like Mike and I will make the trip.

cya

Randy Ramsey
Old 10-08-2007, 07:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks Z

do you know what it cost to join the Pro Series , as I understand it you have to have a full membership to run the Finals, but i cant find what the cost is for the full membership on there web site. i ran the Lincoln and StLouis races and was charged the $5 day pass, it would be nice if that was the case for this also. just wondering how much money to bring, it looks like Mike and I will make the trip.

cya

Randy Ramsey
$50.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Z

cya

Randy Ramsey

Randy,
The "full" membership fee is $20.

Find it HERE: http://www.rcprosites.com/site/op/content/contentid/347

I believe that the fees you paid for the "one day" membership are deductable from the "full" membership. You paid 5 in Lincoln and 5 in St Louis so the "full" membership should only cost you $10.

See you soon!

Last edited by celeritas; 10-08-2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: added info
Old 10-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Are many walk up entries expected? The pre entry list looks a little light.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Pro Series Robbery

I am going to post this and I'm sure that it will not be well received by some, don't care. The Pro Series wonders why attendence is off, I have a little insite for them, YOU CHARGE TOO MUCH!!! To race in a Pro Series race you either have to pay to become a member or pay a fee per race, which incedently you can't do for the finals, you must be a member. I saw on the news today that a guy may receive 5-25 years in prision for stealing a 35 cent donut. I'm sure you get my point there. Then once you have paid the membership or per race fee you get rewarded by getting a discount on the race right. NO. What you get to do is race at the same tracks with most of the same people for MORE MONEY than you paid at any other race at the same track racing with the same people. WOW, how can anyone pass that up? Yes, I know that right now some of you are saying it's only money and it's not that much more and look how much you spend on fuel, tires, hotels, ect. but that is merely making my point for me. It is costly enough to do this already, why pay more to race the same track and people? Where does the money go? Don't care! It's not the money, it's the principle. I would rather see more entries paying less money. That makes more sense from a business stand point. You not only stand to make more money but, there would be better competition, and more corner marshalls to boot. I know that there are plenty of racers that are not coming based soley on the fees. I will also state that after this weekends finals you will not see me at another Rc Pro Series race until they include all racers. There it is, I said it for all of you who wouldn't post it. I would rather set up a parking lot race and race with my friends that aren't going. Let me reiterate, I personally think the fees are too high, but it is not about the money, it is the principle of the whole thing. Fire away back at me I know it's coming.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Man, what kind of donut was it?!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Z
Tech Master

So, it is ok to pay $70 for a ROAR Nats plus another $30 for the required membership? I don;t get it. Pay that much and anyone can go and win a national championship without having to do anything to qualify for it. Doesn't make sence to me.

There may be changes needed with the RC Pro Series and I think they are coming but, It is still a much better way of determining a national champ.

See ya this weekend.

Z
Old 10-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Z
So, it is ok to pay $70 for a ROAR Nats plus another $30 for the required membership? I don;t get it. Pay that much and anyone can go and win a national championship without having to do anything to qualify for it. Doesn't make sence to me.

There may be changes needed with the RC Pro Series and I think they are coming but, It is still a much better way of determining a national champ.

See ya this weekend.

Z
Well said!

Let's see how anyone can answer that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.