Letís use this thread only for information to the teams or questions about the Enduro.
Here are some of the rules on for the 3 hour Enduro.
DATE IS SET FOR SEPT 23, 2007.
Sept.1 will be the dead line for early registration. After Sept 1 the race fee will go up to $100 per team.
1) Minimum 3 man driving team; every person on the driving team must drive minimum of 45 minutes in 15, 30, 45 or 1 hour increments.
2)1 car that will be registered before the race and marked and 1 body.
3) Entry fee is going to be $75 dollars per team for registrations before September 1st. The race fee will be $100 per team after Sept.1 Registration form to be posted soon! Plaques or Gift Certificates will be given to the winning team and so on depending on the entries. I will try to get sponsorship on products also to raffle or give away.
4) The first 10 teams entered will be accepted first. If we get 14 teams or more by cut off date NOT 11,12 or 13 we will have 2 45 min Semi Enduro and the top 5 spots will make it to the Main Enduro. Each driver on the 3 man team must drive 15 min in the Semi Enduro.
5) Each team will pee pick 1-10 for starting position spot for the start if only 10 teams sign up.
6)1 hour practice session before race starts only.
7) Every team will be responsible for having a turn marshal in position at their car number on the fence around the track at all times or will be penalized 15 minutes in the pit alley at a stop position with car turned off.
8) No breaks - this is an Enduro.
9) 75 cc fuel tank only. It will also be checked before the race starts and marked. If you have a back up tank, check it in and have it marked and the official will have it in impound incase needed.
10) INS boxes, ROAR legal stingers only 4.8 or 5.2mm - I will check. .12 3 port engines only.
I will post more information when comes in or thought of.
I will have a flier done by end week so get ready to sign up ASAP so I have a idea of how many teams.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or if you already have a team email me asap so I can list the team driver and the name of the teams on this site.
so far the teams signed up
Team Rice Rocket
Team Mugen Seiki LTD.
should be an awesome event