Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TC3 transmitter problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy TC3 transmitter problems

Okay I am a complete noob to RC. I have this TC3 RTR nitro car both the transmitter and reciever have matching oscillators and both are AM, but all the transmitter will do is beep. I think I might have gotten the transsmitter to come on once without it beeping. The transmitter is the Jaguar TP2 that came with the kit. HELP!!!!
Old 08-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Have you checked the batteries in the transmitter? That beeping sound is most likely a low voltage warning.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes that was my first thought so I replaced them still the same thing. After a few power cycles sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. When it does work though it instantly puts the throttle to max, but the throttle on the remote doesnt function at all. The steering does however. The person I had purchased this from had a 75MHz FM reciever in the car, but didn't have the remote. He did have the one for the 27MHz setup. I am wondering if the reciever is not bad possibly?