Iraq

Old 08-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Moderator please delete this thread.

I am completely disgusted with the Robin Williams post...
that is the most absurd, worthless and ignorant post.
It is offensive to so many people is so many ways...

This website is starting to become a free for all for so such useless banter.
Makes you wonder why our American children are in the shape they are in ....if the parents are posting this stuff one can only wonder is being taught to the children.

Just for everyone to know I have always been proud of my USA.
I've served my country well in combat and non-combat. Before anyone goes and starts blasting me.....
Can you say that you've damned your soul (religious beliefs applying of course) for your country?

sorry but have to disagree...
This forum is open to the public of course.
...people tend to get some sort of free for all effect ..when they think everything is a public forum open for any comment or belief they want to throw out.

The moderators have stated many..many...many times.....this is a RC site....threads should relate to just that...... this is in the Nitro On-Road section of the site.....correct????

and again I am COMPLETELY DISGUSTED at the previous comments that referred on my prior post.
no further posts will be supplied by me in the waste of a thread.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by olhipster1
Moderator please delete this thread.

I am completely disgusted with the Robin Williams post...
that is the most absurd, worthless and ignorant post.
It is offensive to so many people is so many ways...

This website is starting to become a free for all for so such useless banter.
Makes you wonder why our American children are in the shape they are in ....if the parents are posting this stuff one can only wonder is being taught to the children.

Just for everyone to know I have always been proud of my USA.
I've served my country well in combat and non-combat. Before anyone goes and starts blasting me.....
Can you say that you've damned your soul (religious beliefs applying of course) for your country?
Interesting. In a country where free speech is one of it's founding principles, if someone espouses ideas which you find "offensive", it should be struck down. I have a copy of the Constitution on my laptop and on my pda, I read it often while sitting in DC gridlock. I missed the section in the Bill of Rights where it states we have a right to not be offended.

I would say I'm sorry that another person's opionion offends you, but I would be lying.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by olhipster1
sorry but have to disagree...
This forum is open to the public of course.
...people tend to get some sort of free for all effect ..when they think everything is a public forum open for any comment or belief they want to throw out.

The moderators have stated many..many...many times.....this is a RC site....threads should relate to just that...... this is in the Nitro On-Road section of the site.....correct????

and again I am COMPLETELY DISGUSTED at the previous comments that referred on my prior post.
no further posts will be supplied by me in the waste of a thread.
It's obvious that Robin Williams is a comedian and that post refers to a MOVIE, so how can you be upset with that, I'm sure it was posted to poke fun of whats going on and you sould not take it to heart. I thought it was funny and its obvious that that will never happen but it does have some truth behind it such as Land of the FREE home of the BRAVE. Relax
Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gashuffer
It's obvious that Robin Williams is a comedian and that post refers to a MOVIE, so how can you be upset with that, I'm sure it was posted to poke fun of whats going on and you sould not take it to heart. I thought it was funny and its obvious that that will never happen but it does have some truth behind it such as Land of the FREE home of the BRAVE. Relax
Gas,

It was obvious to anyone that took a second to think about it.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Tech Regular

ROBIN WILLIAMS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
tell your brother "SEMPER FI" for me!!!
I second that, send him a big "OO-RAH" for me as well and a big fat "GET SOME DEVILDOG!!!". He'll thank you for it!
Old 08-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Tech Adept

All politics asside I know in my heart that wether or not you agree with DUBYA I personally don't know anyone who wants to see troups die in vain for something that could have been negotiated.
On to a lighter side wouldn't it be cool if the U.S. where to bring the Nitro circus to the Mid east for some racing action, maybe bring the sponsored drivers in with spare cars so the troups could race also?
Old 08-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

robin williams has the greatest plan ever devised. genius.