Tech Master

Originally Posted by Pooh2
I'll pass. Thanks anyways.
power is in the hands of the beholderi see it in you signature
Old 07-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreddlox
The best way to find out would be to run your cars on the track and see how you make out. It could make for some very interesting racing.
Now that's the best suggestion i have heard so far !!

Originally Posted by jiml
Yea but are you going to fix all the boards when you're finished?
make the 5th scale go first and when it's their turn to marshal they fix the track if needed be... a matter of fact that's the way it should be after each qual, for any class. this track belongs to every one that races there and we all should take care of it period. {hint: the garbage situation !}
Old 08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I say let the 8th scales run and even have the GTP style classes like the Ofna GTP and the Kyosho Inferno cars. I will be definitely getting my MTX4 setup for this one and hope to being home another award. Been a while since I been to floyd, but I been practicing at the track in bridgeport, CT which is DEAD as of now. If I can I'll stop by floyd this coming Sunday weather permitting.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jiml
Yea but are you going to fix all the boards when you're finished?
Jim... Who says I'm going to hit the boards...
Old 08-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew_Cat
This track belongs to every one that races there and we all should take care of it period. {hint: the garbage situation !}

Old 08-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HarKonnenD
I say let the 8th scales run and even have the GTP style classes like the Ofna GTP and the Kyosho Inferno cars. I will be definitely getting my MTX4 setup for this one and hope to being home another award. Been a while since I been to floyd, but I been practicing at the track in bridgeport, CT which is DEAD as of now. If I can I'll stop by floyd this coming Sunday weather permitting.

They were talking about having the 1/5th scale guys run. We already have the 8th scale guys running out there and a few guys bring out their GTP cars to run.

Prospeed will be having a trophy race, so if u wanna run this Sunday u can head on up there. Quite a few of us who would normally be at Floyd will be heading up there also. Competition is gonna be good this weekend.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Pelico - Thanks for the info, but I have to work this sunday due to a shortage of technicians later on in the week. I'll be off monday though.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pelico
They were talking about having the 1/5th scale guys run. We already have the 8th scale guys running out there and a few guys bring out their GTP cars to run.

Prospeed will be having a trophy race, so if u wanna run this Sunday u can head on up there. Quite a few of us who would normally be at Floyd will be heading up there also. Competition is gonna be good this weekend.
I think there will be 2 or 3 guys coming out this weekend with 5th scales to run... I won't be out there but they are supposed to report back on how it was with the big cars...

If a few of us get our way we're trying to get a large scale friendly track built in Cedar Creek in nassau...
Old 08-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Bumpity bump for a great event in the making!!............
Old 08-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Rick, I want to help out, so you can count me in to Race Announce. Unless you have someone else.

.......... Come on Guys, let's make some noise for this one. We can make it the Biggest ever. ......... Spread the word!!

......... Until then, Happy Racing!

Alex FOR SURE !!!!!!! Give me a call when you can

646-286-4316

We would more than love to have you ! ! ! In less than 5 ..........
Old 08-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Addict

Just reading some of the post and I am really not sure if 1/5th scale cars would go well with the boards not being in a fixed position. We will be working on a remedy for the boards this coming week now that I am back from Ohio. We really did not make arrangements for the class to be run at this race either. There are a few things that we must do prior to allowing the 5th's to be entered as a class, NOT shutting the thought down but just putting it on hold for the moment.....

Looking forward to the NYSC and I95SD both will be promising races and hopefully a lot of comp and with Alex on the mic it is sure to be a excellently announced event.....
Old 08-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Yeah ! Valls on the mic SHOW ME THE LOOOOOVE!
Old 08-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kcrunchone
Just reading some of the post and I am really not sure if 1/5th scale cars would go well with the boards not being in a fixed position. We will be working on a remedy for the boards this coming week now that I am back from Ohio. We really did not make arrangements for the class to be run at this race either. There are a few things that we must do prior to allowing the 5th's to be entered as a class, NOT shutting the thought down but just putting it on hold for the moment.....

Looking forward to the NYSC and I95SD both will be promising races and hopefully a lot of comp and with Alex on the mic it is sure to be a excellently announced event.....
That's fine... I'm letting the guys who live close run there first and see what comes out of it... I'll probably make a trip out soon and try it out for myself after i get some feedback... Once you go gasoline it's hard to go back to the little nitros...
Old 08-08-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by sns820
Yeah ! Valls on the mic SHOW ME THE LOOOOOVE!

Old 08-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

any updates?.....classes being run?......track pics?.......reg forms?.......track details?.....electric on site?......rest rooms?...food nearby?.......1 or 2 day event?.......how many entered?.........any electric cars being run?....engine and body rules?......tables and benches?.......time of racing and practice schedule?........fees?....where to register?......

am I leaving anything out?...as its only 5 weeks away?...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.