Mugen MRX5?

Old 07-25-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Corse-R
Huh! lots of parts if it changes too the chassis.

BTW: MRX4-X is a lame name... why not to add another 'R' to the suffix? (j/k).
That's right !!! MRX4-RR. ...... yeah..... RR is more elegant and cooler than X.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:09 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mugendude
m7h why do u bash all the forums u come on any forum that has to do with mugen and bash the hell out of it to be honest i think u should stay on your serpent forums i wish u would come to florida so i could kick you a$$ on the track and we will see how much bs you can talk about a mugen ecspeacially after you get beat by one
Very hard words from behind your keyboard....
Old 07-25-2007, 08:16 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pooh2
M7H, U should not laugh. U drive serpent. There could b 2 new 8scales from serpent b4 December.

Again, it was for Mugendude his reaction....

But actually, if Mugen really comes with an upgrade (lets call it that because it is still called MRX4) they upgraded more this year then Serpent did, or am I wrong?
MRX4 WC edition, then MRX4-R, and now MRX4-X....

But hey, I don't mind, as I said also to people bashing Serpent for doing so, "you don't HAVE to buy the upgrades"
In fact they could slow you down on your particular track.....

But if a manufacturer does nothing in development, they slowly get behind, so they have to to stay ahead of the competition....... and last but not least, they also have to earn money, or not?
Old 07-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by M7H

But actually, if Mugen really comes with an upgrade (lets call it that because it is still called MRX4) they upgraded more this year then Serpent did, or am I wrong?

But hey, I don't mind, as I said also to people bashing Serpent for doing so, "you don't HAVE to buy the upgrades"

But if a manufacturer does nothing in development, they slowly get behind, so they have to to stay ahead of the competition....... and last but not least, they also have to earn money, or not?
When did the MRX4 WC come out?? The MRX4-R was released at the end of 2005. This will be are first upgrade for the 1/8th onroad in almost two years!
Old 07-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

ok so when is the MTX4RX coming out...you know it is, don't lie

i was going to get a xray NT1, but we all know the new mugen will just be a evolution of the 4R as oposed to a revolution...so basically it will have all the low CG parts design of the NT1 right?
Old 07-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M7H
But if a manufacturer does nothing in development, they slowly get behind, so they have to to stay ahead of the competition.......
ie the serpent tourer? lol
Old 07-25-2007, 09:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by M7H

M7H,

What is the MRX4 WC Edition? There is no such thing that I know of (as well as Mugen Japan / USA websites).

Also whats with the company you use so highly..... 960....then 960 FD....and then 960 '07???

Upgrades are ok to improve products. Being that Mugen is releasing an upgrade as the first in 2 years fo 8th on road would mean only one thing to me.....they produce good products!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:23 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Brian Berry
M7H,

What is the MRX4 WC Edition? There is no such thing that I know of (as well as Mugen Japan / USA websites).
Good question....
I've seen it on a thread here somewhere, it was a link to a website or something...
Could well be the MRX4-R, but with a wrong name or something...
never mind...

Also whats with the company you use so highly..... 960....then 960 FD....and then 960 '07???
the 960 came mid 2005, but again, It ok to me....

Upgrades are ok to improve products. Being that Mugen is releasing an upgrade as the first in 2 years fo 8th on road would mean only one thing to me.....they produce good products!
They do, I never said they don't......
They were the car to beat, so other manufacturers needed to upgrade to there level...
Maybe Mugen does a step forward now again....
Old 07-25-2007, 09:34 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

well, did some "googling"
http://www.cimaracingteam.com/produc...083bc52507afd0

Maybe it is just the MRX4-R, used at the WC in 2005?...
Something like the 960 "FD"....
Old 07-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

M7H, U r lame! U wanna run Mugen so bad it's a shame.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:40 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pooh2
M7H, U r lame! U wanna run Mugen so bad it's a shame.

giving a normal reaction, and READ what is said, is difficult for some, you are the proof of that......
Old 07-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike_Swauger
Yes, we will have a new kit very soon. At first it will only be offered as a conversion kit. The new kit will include new front and rear bulkheads, new front and rear shock towers, new rear upper arms, new rear hub carriers, new rear body mount, new chassis, and new battery tray. The kit should be available in about two to three weeks. The new name for the car is the MRX4-X

Hey Mike,

Just curious. Is there any pictures on the new kit yet? Also, will the MRX-4R parts useable in the new kit?

Thanks
Old 07-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by M7H
well, did some "googling"
http://www.cimaracingteam.com/produc...083bc52507afd0

Maybe it is just the MRX4-R, used at the WC in 2005?...
Something like the 960 "FD"....
Nope.... you're just wrong, let's see if we can straighten this because a catfight is just on order....

In the not so old days, Mugen released the MRX-4, some time after (after 2005 worlds) they released the 'Messina Kit' aka MRX4-R (the Myth about the -R suffix points to Mike Swauger as the originator of the new name).

Some time after, it won the the JMRCA championship, so they released the what so called MRX4-R v2. Was like the -R with the optional hard chassis and new uprights nothing more, nothing less... for those wasn't spared a name change so many coincide on saying that running changes from Mugen showed on the new version with stiffer chassis.

Now... seems that before Worlds, Mugen wants to release a new car (this is the car they patterned for the worlds or something more is on their hats?) and they calls MRX4-X.

Until today and unless someone gives a proof of that 'kit' is for sale NOW only two versions have been on the market, the third version is a running change, just because you cannot get the 'old' 4-R and the unique they sell is the one with harder chassis and updated front uprights.

BTW: Forget about french guys, they love to turn mad people launching 'special' named versions for their own local market, they did with the MTX4 selling the MTX4-SP who was a plain MTX4 kit with front diff and front CVD's no more, no less. And what seems to be 'MRX4 WC'... I bet that was the so badly called v2.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'll beleive it when I see the new car or upgrade. Is this Swauger guy even a reliable source.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Francis M.
I'll beleive it when I see the new car or upgrade. Is this Swauger guy even a reliable source.
Good Question Francis!

Better call Mugen USA and find out if this guy is legit....

T

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.