KING OF THE HILL TROPHY RACE

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default KING OF THE HILL TROPHY RACE

Mark your Calendars:
JULY 15th 2007 Sunday

The 2nd annual King Of the Hill Trophy race will be on schedule and go according to previous race schedules.

7-10:45 practice & Registration
11:15 Registration closes
11:30 - 11:45 Drivers Meeting
12 Qualifiers begin

Schedule may change due to the number of entries, so being on time will be important or having a friend register you for the race. I can not gurantee that your text registrations to my phone will work as reception is not good trackside.

Last edited by kcrunchone; 07-04-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

What is the location of this track?
Old 07-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kcrunchone
Mark your Calendars:
JULY 15th 2007 Sunday

The 2nd annual King Of the Hill Trophy race will be on schedule and go according to previous race schedules.

12 Qualifiers begin

Schedule may change due to the number of entries, so being on time will be important or having a friend register you for the race. I can not gurantee that your text registrations to my phone will work as reception is not good trackside.
You know we will be there.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Tech Addict

Default KOH2

Originally Posted by bvoltz
What is the location of this track?
This track is located in Floyd Bennet Field Brooklyn New York on Aviation Road

The site you can get info from is :

http://www.phpbbserver.com/fanaticre...anaticremotera

The race format is as follows:
12 Qualifiers begin

Old 07-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Rick, how many qualifiers?
Old 07-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pooh2
Last year we had 3 qual. + Mains. I think it is safe to assume the same format will be run this year. Granted we start on time and have no delays.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Pooh2
3 quals. and the mains if time is not an issue we might get freaky and go for 4 if all runs well. The races will run similar to the ones we have had in the recent past tight and time effective. We have to stick to the time so that if we vote on a fourth Qual we have the time to spare without jeopardizing going past sun down.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Addict

Default KING OF THE HILL JULY 15TH 2007

The awards to be given will be awarded as follows 1/10 and 1/8 scale
A main 1-12
B main 1-3
C main 1-3
D main 1-3

Awards have been ordered from the interest and info gathered from racers.

Awards will be delivered in the next week as to assure they are in our possession prior to the race week. The Annual King of the Hill Trophy Race has brought competition from as far as CA. MD. NJ. PA. RI. ME. FL. GA. WA. MA. NC. SC. & TX. no region restrictions exist..........

From all of the emails that I am receiving now it is sure to be another action packed competition grilling throw down. I look forward to seeing all for our RC family in attendance. I will start the tear down on the Mugen ASAP so that IT and I will also be ready.

We have arranged to have some amazing awards for this race, 1st class Quality is assured. For further information please feel free to contact me via email or the site. For all of our out of town guest please do not hesitate to contact our Race coordinator Mr. Greg "GUNIT" Hill.

When the awards come in a picture of the mouth watering eye candy been be posted for all to drool on.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:14 AM
Tech Addict

From the looks of things we have to add a racer cap 110 MAXIMUM driver entries accepted and we may push up the time table for that day. We are already at a 39 racer entry mark so far. If you want to get in please send your registration info to [email protected] ASAP.....
Old 07-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Tech Addict

Keep the entries coming in and I will post updates maybe every 5 days until the event unless i find more time and do them all............................................... .................................................. ..
Old 07-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

The count down is 7 days and counting and GLC is right behind that. Unfortunately I had planned out 301 Regionals this week King of the Hill next week and GLC behind that and I am missing the action at 301 right now as I type
Old 07-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The count down is 7 days and counting and GLC is right behind that. Unfortunately I had planned out 301 Regionals this week King of the Hill next week and GLC behind that and I am missing the action at 301 right now as I type
You aint the only one man!!!

But I am definately in for the KOTH race. Comp is gonna be nice. I was down at Floyd this morning trying to fix my electonics issue and so far so good. There were a few guys down there trying to get dialed in for sure!!!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Killa G
You aint the only one man!!!

But I am definately in for the KOTH race. Comp is gonna be nice. I was down at Floyd this morning trying to fix my electonics issue and so far so good. There were a few guys down there trying to get dialed in for sure!!!
How did you manage to leave the park today? They were expecting over 15,000 spectators to this event. I know last year we were locked in the parking lot for over 3 to 4 hours. This year we decided not to have a club race because of that as well as the R2 Regionals at 301. I have rebuilt my car and keep looking it over and over to make sure I am ready and able to race KOTH and not have much work to hit the road for GLC. Another GLORIOUS WEEK OF RACING and not annoyed by cell phones work and BS.... I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

How did you manage to leave the park today? They were expecting over 15,000 spectators to this event. I know last year we were locked in the parking lot for over 3 to 4 hours. This year we decided not to have a club race because of that as well as the R2 Regionals at 301. I have rebuilt my car and keep looking it over and over to make sure I am ready and able to race KOTH and not have much work to hit the road for GLC. Another GLORIOUS WEEK OF RACING and not annoyed by cell phones work and BS.... I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I had plans with the wife so I made a deal that I would be back early. So I was out by 10. I am not sure about the guys that left after me.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know the parks department came over yesterday and was complaining about the garbage (pails over flowing)Gael was there so he can verify this .lets keep the place clean I would hate to see this awesome place come to an end over garbage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.