and for 200 bucks its kinda ok
im even thinking of getting one.
if i can find one.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

Racing legal ( and ROAR & EFRA legal ) :

OS Speed Tuned 12TZ-3, with Novarossi 2630 pipe or use Max turbo pipe

very good for begineers like myself, with tz + 2630 , i have outrun guys with more powerfull engine, but for half the engine price.....

hope i help....happy racing
Old 08-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Picco P1R Evo 3 AKA Ofna JLR Red Dot coupled with a Skyline VR12 Plus pipe is unstoppable.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:34 AM
Tech Elite

my ninja is unstoppable
Old 08-07-2007, 06:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Picco JL .12. Dont let the price fool you, you wont loose a race because of lack of power.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

murnan mod plus 12-3cst or plus12-3ct
Old 08-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The FX 12 Eagle for even more performances.
Already known like L’one of the most brilliant engines of the market, the FX 12 T03 comes to undergo some modifications in order to give in Eagle version even more power to this 3 transfers to standard EFRA. These modifications follow upon a long year of competitions, tests and developments with the best pilots of the moment. This various lesson led JP Calandreau to optimize even more this animal of race which quickly will become a reference. The Eagle model was modified and optimized with a race slightly longer to give to the pilots most demanding more power with low mode without losing the incredible speed which makes the reputation of engines FX. The tests have validated these modifications for several months and you will be sure with this one to benefit fully from the performances and the experiment given to best pilot.

Card-index Technique FX 12 TL-3T Cubic capacity:2,09 DCBoring:13,70 mmRace:14,25 mmNb Transfers:3Crankshaft:ø 11,5 mmCarburettor:ø 5,4 mm + tubeCandle:TurboWeight:223 gr.Reference: FX 12 TL-3T

Reinforced Black Casing

The casing of the Eagle model is reinforced with the fasteners of the stages engine and the top of this one is redrawn to receive the shirt whose higher flange is broader. Like all the models FX, the casing is treated black for an optimal dissipation of the calories and also in order to harden the ranges of the bearings and to improve their behaviour in time. This treatment avoids the internal oxidation of the casing by the fuel which can remain after use and the problems which result from this.
This casing is, like all the casings of engines prepared JP Racing, the claw of the mark and its identity since nearly 20 years.
The stopper of casing is specific to this engine with the longer race. A notch was practised to place the skirt of the piston in position low point-death.

Cylinder head

The cylinder head of Eagle 12 is broader in diameter than the old cylinder head of models FX 12 but it is lower in order to notably lower the centre of gravity of the engine is to descend the roll center from the frame. With its 6 wings it ensures a perfect cooling of the high engine. Of blue color it is engraved with the colors and reference of the engine.

TURBO Insert

L’Turbo insert is specific to the Eagle engine and made the object of long tests and research at end to optimize the compression and the good behaviour of the candles in competition. The insert penetrates more deeply in the shirt for a greater sealing. The decompression of the engine is particularly optimized and measured individually to ensure of the equal performances for all the engines. Its broad insert allows an optimal exchange with the cylinder head and cools in an optimal way the top of the cylinder. Like any engine of competition, this insert is of Turbo type.
CAUTION: It is very important to use Novarossi candles for this engine because they only ensure an assembly and a perfect sealing with the insert. Certain badly adapted candles can return the engine inréglable and deteriorate the insert and the engine.

Line piston 3 ABC Transfers

Conform to 100% with the specifications of standard EFRA and IFMAR with its 3 transfers, the shirt piston of Eagle was completely reconsidered. Smaller boring, broader flange, exhaust and different transfers in form and timing, Eagle is resolutely different for even more performance. The piston is, like the evolution of model FX T-03, convex for a better admission and a more effective sweeping of the cylinder and combustion chamber. The rod is equipped with 2 rings bronzes for a great longevity and its materials of the aviation type was checked of the aeronautical type for an optimal reliability counts held of the performances of this new engine.

Crankshaft EFRA/IFMAR

The drawing of the crankshaft of Eagle 12T gives to this engine very strong rises in mode thanks to a gas conduit generous and adapted to the performance of this engine. Its balancing is studied for the moving element rod piston of Eagle and gives a very great longevity to the bearings of the engine. Its conduit and the drawing of its plate is carried out for a perfect flow of gas flow. The shape of the conduit of the crankshaft allows a greater admission of gases and an addition of couple all the modes. For even more performance, the timing was still improved and that without concession for the consumption which remains lower for such a powerful engine.
Like all engines JP Racing and that since more 20ans, the red paste is placed in the conduit to improve gas flow and to reduce the moment of inertia of the crankshaft. The Eagle crankshaft is treated HardBlack for a longevity without similar and a coefficient of friction of low.

Carburettor

The carburettor is out of aluminium with interchangeable tubes of 5,4mm. As on all engines FX 12, the adjustment of the recovery is done on only one screw for an adjustment even simpler and more fiable.Ce carburizing already proved reliable and confére with the moter Eagle 12 a very great stability of adjustment and a great performance.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

i;m gonna have to go with OS TZ12 3p..

i luv mine and it's very competive against ALL!......
Old 08-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
my ninja is unstoppable
How do you turn your car off?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

gas huffer, plug the exhaust stinger for a few seconds will safely stop the motor. you can also flip it upside down and use your shoe to stop the flywheel though thats a harsher way of doing it. plugging the stinger is suggested.

i have a Jammin JPX .21 in my Jammin FTE> Great motor.
i would suspect the Jammin JPX .12 to be a great motor to.

but Sirio. novarossi and OS are also great motors as are Colarris and Jammins.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gashuffer
How do you turn your car off?
good one
Old 08-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
good one

How about turning your computer off..

If I were going to buy a race legal engine right now I would either buy the Sirio STI or the IDM Evo 3.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Tech Initiate

JL Red dot again. Don't go past it a excellent reliable motor.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.