After this kit sleeping on some country for 5 months and some odd days (I forgot to bring it home)….
Anyways.. my friend finally shipped it…
While building the kit.. its kinda funny… its old.. but its new.. (like the LXG movie..)
1) Building it.... is simple, straight forward and every bag is numbered. (simplified.. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.)
2) CVD Drive shafts, front and rear
3) Carbon graphite chassis brace, shock tower (front and rear) and upper deck.
4) Shocks are easy to assemble (not messy).
5) Clutch.. it uses centriforce? You guys familiar with that? (looks ok.. anyways..)
All in all.. nothing spectacular from this kit (CT4R).
NOT an expert.. BUT, CEN needs to catch-up on the on-road arena.. if they want to compete with the big boys.
They can start with: LHS presence (for parts!), redesign the chassis plate, redesign the location of electronics (the servo location is great!) BUT they need to take a look at battery and receiver location (tie-wrap is not the way to go).
ill look for an old school body.. to have an old school street dragster theme.. camaro.. or cuda... and drop a .15 or .18 engine on it..